Hello guys!

How's your day going? im thinking of creating a character, kinda new to Tera, just tested out some things, looking for someone to join me, if he/she has discord or skype better. PM me if interested!

Comments

• You may want to post the server you're hoping to play on to help people know. You may also find some helpful advice in the forum here. Welcome!
  • Welcome to TERA :)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Welcome to TERA :)

Please enjoy your stay, and thank you for flying air pegasus

wait...XD
  • edited May 2017
    Since i dont know much, i dont mind playing in any, i read about the pvp and pve server differences
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    PVP people can kill you when you're at max level
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    PVP people can kill you when you're at max level

I read about that, i dont really mind, i just wanna play XD
  • if you decide to make your toon in mount tyrannas i will help you out with everything you need to know about the game.
    if u do make it in MT parcel me my main is "weedz"
  • ZeRoHouR95ZeRoHouR95 ✭✭✭
    Epic how spacecats greets ppl but doesnt comment about the massive ticket delays or important threads...
  • edited May 2017
    ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    Epic how spacecats greets ppl but doesnt comment about the massive ticket delays or important threads...
    Because those issues involve making statements on behalf of other departments (production, support, operations, etc.) or decisions he can't make. Don't need to bring down someone's first thread with that sort of stuff here... the other threads exist and he obviously sees them too.
  • ZeRoHouR95ZeRoHouR95 ✭✭✭
    So you are explaining me that because of multiple reasons they have time to do streams, make threads about art, answer posts here, but oh wait too many tickets, let's remove them, make ticket again and wait for another 2 weeks and no answer yet, and we just paint flowers and hearts of what the game is suffering now? not ruining this bro's thread tho, i just saw spacecats and i was just saying that, it wont hurt this new person to see how the game is going anyway...