[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Tera Online Support Problem

Hi! I want the opinion of players and I hope I don't get blocked again by Tera Online staff.
I didn't play Tera Online for approximative 1 year, and when I came back and wanted to play, it showed me that I can't play because I have too many characters on a server? What? Then I found out that Tera Online made some server transfers. Ok. I made a Ticket telling them the problem.

You wrote...2017-04-07 09:09AM PDT
Attached TERA_ScreenShot_20170407_185953.png ( The picture with the message that I'm blocked because of too many characters on a server because Tera Online staff transferred them like that. )
I need to transfer a character to another PVP server. Giullia to Mount Tyrannas. Thank you!

( It showed me that it will take a long time to get an answer to the tickets. Ok. )

Nick "GM Bear.Shoes" wrote...2017-04-18 02:36PM PDT
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting support.
Server transfers can be purchased on our website. You can find instructions on the following page:
http://support.enmasse.com/tera/transferring-a-character-to-another-server
With that said, let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Regards,
Nick "GM Bear.Shoes"
EME Customer Support
** OUR STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD **
** Keep It Secret, Keep It Safe**

( I waited so much for this. )

You wrote...2017-04-19 12:58PM PDT
Hi! I don't need a normal server transfers! Didn't you read what I wrote? You guys transfer my characters because of something with the servers. Now I have too many characters on one server and I can't play. It is all your fault! Transfer that character to that server, so I can play again! I don't want to move my characters. You moved them. Now repair the problem that you caused! I don't need to move my characters. I really don't need to purchase anything. Just repair the problem that you caused! Ok?

Nick "GM Bear.Shoes" wrote...2017-04-19 01:00PM PDT
Hello again,
What you wrote was that you needed a server transfer without any additional information, and did not indicate that this was concerning the server merge.
Several months ago, there was a server merge that merged Highwatch, Lake of Tears, and Valley of Titans together to create a new type of server, Fey Forest. Fey Forest is a pvp65 server, meaning that only players of level 65 can pvp with each other openly.
At the time of the merge, we informed all current players that this was happening, and offered a transfer to a non pvp server for a period of a week. However, this free server transfer period is over, and all future server transfers must be done using our paid service. I apologize for the disappointment, but with that said, let me know if you have any further questions.
Regards,
Nick "GM Bear.Shoes"
EME Customer Support

You wrote...2017-04-19 01:11PM PDT
Yea, sorry! But I showed you the picture and I thought that you guys know what you did and I showed you what happened and that now I can't play and I need that transfer. And I don't know about 'At the time of the merge, we informed all current players that this was happening, and offered a transfer to a non pvp server for a period of a week.' So I missed it. Now what? I need to pay because you transfered my characters without my approval and now I'm blocked and can't play and can't move my character to play, because something that I didn't even know about expired. This is very bad!

Nick "GM Bear.Shoes" wrote...2017-04-19 01:31PM PDT
Hello again,
These servers have been merged for nearly 9 months at this point, and again this is not something support can assist with. In order to transfer characters, server transfers will need to be purchased. As there is nothing further that we can assist with, we will be closing this ticket. Have a good day.
Regards,
Nick "GM Bear.Shoes"
EME Customer Support

( And it closed the Ticket in my face. :| )

Next Ticket

You wrote...2017-04-22 05:25AM PDT
Ticket Number: 040717-000161 I hope that this time you will not close the ticket in my face, and help me with the problem that Tera Online caused to me.

Sean "GM Kalyndus" wrote...2017-05-04 12:51PM PDT
Your issue was resolved in the previous ticket. Creating a duplicate ticket in hopes of getting a different answer is an abuse of the support system. This ticket has been locked.

( Resolved? He closed the Ticket in my face! That's resolved? Tera Online blocked me, I can't play, problem resolved. :| Duplicate? You closed the first one, how can I continue writing?! Ohh, you "solved" the problem. And again it closed the ticket in my face.

Next Ticket

You wrote...2017-05-05 02:42PM PDT
I need help! Don't ask for money and don't block me!

( Ticket was closed. Wtf is this? )

I didn't do nothing, Tera Online blocked me, I ask for help, I receive this ( they ask for money to get unblocked ), no help and I still can't play Tera Online, because of what Tera Online did. Very nice Tera Online!

Comments

• Man, the GM wrote it clearly in the first response: "you didn't check the news, so you have to either pay or delete some characters". When you created your account you agreed to the ToS, which state that EnMasse can do whatever they want with your account, so please, stop spamming useless tickets to costumer support, it's because of people like you that tickets are taking ages.
  • Sounds like you're just gonna have to pick a couple chars to delete. Are you able to do so?
  • Cobraul2Cobraul2 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Man, the GM wrote it clearly in the first response: "you didn't check the news, so you have to either pay or delete some characters". When you created your account you agreed to the ToS, which state that EnMasse can do whatever they want with your account, so please, stop spamming useless tickets to costumer support, it's because of people like you that tickets are taking ages.

Really now? If Tera Online would have apologized for blocking me and moved my character, all would have been good and I could play. I did nothing, they blocked me and now I can't play.
  • Sounds like you're just gonna have to pick a couple chars to delete. Are you able to do so?

Yes, but I don't want to delete my characters. I did nothing wrong and they blocked me. This is like Tera Online can do whatever they want and I support the consequences. So why to play from the beginning if they can block me for no reason and ask me for money to play? Now it's pay to play.
  • iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    Cobraul2 wrote: »
    Sounds like you're just gonna have to pick a couple chars to delete. Are you able to do so?

Yes, but I don't want to delete my characters. I did nothing wrong and they blocked me. This is like Tera Online can do whatever they want and I support the consequences. So why to play from the beginning if they can block me for no reason and ask me for money to play? Now it's pay to play.

Pretty sure most GAME ToS states they can do what they want.. and its not like they didnt make an effort to provide alternative services.. (its just that you were still away during those free transfer week)
  • iNjza wrote: »
    Sounds like you're just gonna have to pick a couple chars to delete. Are you able to do so?

Pretty sure most GAME ToS states they can do what they want.. and its not like they didnt make an effort to provide alternative services.. (its just that you were still away during those free transfer week)

They could have given us an permanent transfer item. They could have moved my characters a different way. But no, they didn't and now I'm blocked. What now? I'm blocked for life?
  • FlorettaSoupFlorettaSoup ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I'm blocked for life?
    Yes, you are, there's no need to keep arguing, either delete some characters, buy more slots, or make a new character on another server. THE END.
  • SametbhSametbh ✭✭✭
    you're not even researching the server merge that affected you here. TLDR you're going to complain for a few days, and even if you start playing tera again, you'll quit again and

nothing of value was lost
  • Cobraul2 wrote: »

[filtered] happens when you leave for a while.
    I'm blocked for life?
    Yes, you are, there's no need to keep arguing, either delete some characters, buy more slots, or make a new character on another server. THE END.

It's so easy for you to say. Hope you get blocked too. Just to feel the pain. And spend some money if you want. More times if they want.
  • Sametbh wrote: »
    you're not even researching the server merge that affected you here. TLDR you're going to complain for a few days, and even if you start playing tera again, you'll quit again and nothing of value was lost

Why to research? They moved the characters how they wanted and now I'm blocked. What to research for? I need to delete one character or PAY them for a character transfer. Free to play became pay to play. I wonder how many times this can happen. And I can play when I want and how much I want, what's your problem?
    I'm blocked for life?

It's so easy for you to say. Hope you get blocked too. Just to feel the pain. And spend some money if you want. More times if they want.

Alright let me make my point even clearer: they merged 3 servers, to avoid the problem that YOU are having they offered free transfers for a week, they posted that in the news a few weeks before the actual merge, making it clear that "you either transfer now for free or you pay later". So you are late, and they don't owe you anything.

And, by the way, the fact that you are commenting this thread ONLY DURING MAINTENANCE makes me think that you are actually playing the game, and you're coming here on the forums just to pass the time while the game is offline, meaning, you're complaining for the sake of it.
  • I had several characters merged on that as well, luckily they were name holders.

As for the ticket. It's pretty abrasive, you basically started with bad conversation opener and kinda jumped down their throat a bit.

As for the free server transfer it did take place, you happened to be gone according to your comments. However you can't expect a business to give free transfers years out past the free move event. They may have been more helpful to you if it had been maybe a month BUT you can't go wording things dickkish and expect grade A service.

They do block/ban for all types of behavior, abusing their system can cause lots of hard feelings both ways.

Next time in any game with support, have someone proof read your wording as it can make a huge difference between good and bad outcomes.

Good luck with playing games either way! (not being sarcastic)
    I'm blocked for life?

Alright let me make my point even clearer: they merged 3 servers, to avoid the problem that YOU are having they offered free transfers for a week, they posted that in the news a few weeks before the actual merge, making it clear that "you either transfer now for free or you pay later". So you are late, and they don't owe you anything.

And, by the way, the fact that you are commenting this thread ONLY DURING MAINTENANCE makes me think that you are actually playing the game, and you're coming here on the forums just to pass the time while the game is offline, meaning, you're complaining for the sake of it.

I know the story. I repeat, they could have moved the characters in a different way so they wouldn't block me, or they could have offered a permanent server transfer, no problem. Some of us have life problems and can't play all the year and follow the news all the year.
    And about the maintenance it's just a coincidence. And I can't play because I DIDN'T DELETE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS or PAYED FOR A SERVER TRANSFER.
  • Cobraul2Cobraul2 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Werebunny wrote: »
    I had several characters merged on that as well, luckily they were name holders.

As for the ticket. It's pretty abrasive, you basically started with bad conversation opener and kinda jumped down their throat a bit.

As for the free server transfer it did take place, you happened to be gone according to your comments. However you can't expect a business to give free transfers years out past the free move event. They may have been more helpful to you if it had been maybe a month BUT you can't go wording things dickkish and expect grade A service.

They do block/ban for all types of behavior, abusing their system can cause lots of hard feelings both ways.

Next time in any game with support, have someone proof read your wording as it can make a huge difference between good and bad outcomes.

Good luck with playing games either way! (not being sarcastic)

Funny how my comment on your comment got deleted. I will not write it again.
    Thx!