[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can we please increase the drop rate of the stoles on the Abcess?

13»

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minimana wrote: »
    Stoles?

A checkered scarf. A cosmetic item that drops so rarely that I and everyone I know have done the place over 60 times each and have not seen it yet.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Spacecats @Halrath youknow i really hate to tag you guy but seriously, consider this. what the hell have you guys got to lose? if it were snowy winter scarf, i can understand, bc it's an EMP item, but this stole, it is not. at least let it drop for more than one person in the party. please.

honestly, it's ridiculous. i've run this darn thing 52 times in the last 3 days and nothing. multiple candies, useless, multiple smart niveots, useless (for me, not a hardcore endgame player), the only good thing to come out of this is darn feedstock that thankfully is t11, and a few tokens for every run. maybe by next week i can buy something with those. >.>
  • well i can tell u after 100+ runs i didnt get any stole xD only 3 death masks
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    I'd Like to see the candy item and stoles rollable like armor pieces cause some people don't want the stoles and get them and i myself DONT NEED ANY MORE CANDY x.x;; or hell make the candy tradeable i know some lancers who would eat that candy as fast as they eat mp.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    or could we make it so it drops for everyone?
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    probably done 100+ and my husbands seen only one... he's probably done even more than that lol. i've done maybe 50-60 and seen 0 O__O
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    True. I've been running this dungeon all week and so have my husband and we just got a few candies and one mask :/
  • CerthiaCerthia ✭✭
    Seems like the stoles are very very rare. I have ran over 100 times and have not seen a single drop. Many people farming AB solely to get this item, but no avail.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say, put the damn unity stole untradeable in next week tokens shop, better?
  • i have run the abcess trying to get the stole over 300 times now seen it drop twice, it's ridiculous then i have friends that have gotten a few of them and don't even want them and have ran it only a few times it is driving me crazy because it is the one thing i really want =( i beg you to put it into the anniversary tokens so we all have an opportunity to get them or even in the cash store or make them tradeable PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am begging
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Halrath youknow i really hate to tag you guy but seriously, consider this. what the [filtered] have you guys got to lose? if it were snowy winter scarf, i can understand, bc it's an EMP item, but this stole, it is not. at least let it drop for more than one person in the party. please.

honestly, it's ridiculous. i've run this darn thing 52 times in the last 3 days and nothing. multiple candies, useless, multiple smart niveots, useless (for me, not a hardcore endgame player), the only good thing to come out of this is darn feedstock that thankfully is t11, and a few tokens for every run. maybe by next week i can buy something with those. >.>

maybe they add to tokens next week, who knows ?
  • i run like 200+ run already havent got 1 or c it droped....