[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Guys please tell me this is a lieD:

Was reading this here on essencial mana is thisw true??!

4/27/17 – Demoro’s Roulette Release

Detailed Patch Notes
Hard to guess dates at this point, possibly September, possibly August and combined with the previous 3/30 patch

Mystic buffed
Volley of Curses endurance debuff increased from 9% to 10%
Aura of the Merciless will now grant 48 power and 9.6 attack speed instead of 40 power and 6 attack speed

T.T i do love playing Mystic but... like WTH? :/ Where is a Priest buffD: i mean they already will have 2.2 CRIT AURA... now this? what will happen?dont get me wrong guys i love playing as mystic but im starting to think that what mystics went trough years ago its priests turn.... 48 POWER thats the same as priests only a bit less attack speed but who cares?:/ what are u guys opinions?

Comments

• MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Its a lie.
  • how so if it was on essencial mana website0.0
  • Pilip25Pilip25 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    You must condsider that in Ktera they got a Talent tree what makes priest stronger, if its from Ktera Patchnotes
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    this buff makes sense in ktera, as priests have a crit resist talent on triple nemesis which i hear made them notably favored over mystics (don't play ktera so i can't 100% speak as to how it affected the balance, but it seemed pretty powerful.)

in NA this would be a disaster, as we, obviously, lack talents. if there was a way of bringing priest crit support to our build i would welcome this change, but as is i'm not looking forward at all to it hitting NA tera.

edit: forgot to mention the part where those TW values are the same as glyphed estars, which is especially obnoxious. priests lose 5 glyph points for those numbers where as of the patch you listed, mystics get it for free.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    You asked to tell its a lie, and i did the favor, ungrateful people smh
  • Xeiryl wrote: »
    this buff makes sense in ktera, as priests have a crit resist talent on triple nemesis which i hear made them notably favored over mystics (don't play ktera so i can't 100% speak as to how it affected the balance, but it seemed pretty powerful.)

in NA this would be a disaster, as we, obviously, lack talents. if there was a way of bringing priest crit support to our build i would welcome this change, but as is i'm not looking forward at all to it hitting NA tera.

edit: forgot to mention the part where those TW values are the same as glyphed estars, which is especially obnoxious. priests lose 5 glyph points for those numbers where as of the patch you listed, mystics get it for free.

i know it will be a disaster at least for na lol t.t i agree with u tho but this is gonna be chaos because eme have forgotten that we do not have the talents at all so gg hopefully they will bring some buff on priests..
  • edited May 2017
    ...keep in mind with these buffs come some nerfs for the mystic in terms of PvP.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    this change is for talend system, but here dont have this, im guess this no apply here
  • i dont pvp at all thats irrelevant to mexD
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    I highly doubt priests will be getting a buff anytime soon. As noted in earlier posts, talent system makes them super op... i guess ill still play priest anyways T_T
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    ...keep in mind with these buffs come some nerfs for the mystic in terms of PvP.

true. i spoke on this as someone who's basically only done pve since i started playing 4 years ago, except for the occasional fwc + cu. i'd still rather be on even grounds with a mystic in pve than have advantage over them in pvp.
  • Hurricane became obsolete recently as well. I'd consider that a huge PvE nerf, 0.1 extra crit aura doesn't make up for it.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Xeiryl wrote: »

This isnt entirely correct. We do have the talent system coded in to our version, mostly translated and ready. All it really needs is a go from BHS to come live
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Xeiryl wrote: »

This is what I was gonna say. Thanks @Xeiryl

• XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    @EllieChu sorry, can't quote on mobile. semantics don't matter when talent system has no bearing on our version of tera, regardless of whether it's in the code or not. it's been stated before that there are no plans for its release on NA tera; that may change in the future, but for now we're operating under the assumption that it will always be a nonfactor for us.