[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

Battle ready armors???

When is it going to release.. thats the only thing im excited for my castanic female.. on this may 5th year of tera.. ~_~

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    God, I hope they are not ridiculously expensive...

I honestly think there might be a rebellion if what might be the most anticipated costume in a year turns out to be nearly unobtainable for most.

...and I REALLY hope they put them in the dressing room right away!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon--meme-10794.jpg
    Posttooshort
  • SirMumu wrote: »
    When is it going to release.. thats the only thing im excited for my castanic female.. on this may 5th year of tera.. ~_~

The announcement went up this morning and they are in the Dressing Room, too.
    YES! Thank you so much for finding time to put them in the dressing room, too!
  • Catservant wrote: »

I stealth added them to the dressing room towards the end of the day yesterday; not sure anyone noticed.
    Catservant wrote: »

I stealth added them to the dressing room towards the end of the day yesterday; not sure anyone noticed.

Thank you so much. Being able to try before I buy is important to me.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5K saving golds right now is really really painful to see lol :cry:
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »

Sneaky sneaky ;)
  • edited May 2017
    I'm borrowing this thread because I didn't want to make one of my own;
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! <3 for making them (temporarily) available as normal bundle instead of loot box only. I'm so happy I don't have to gamble for them, because I was planning to get them for several chars;;
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I HOPE they do that for all outfits, the loot box thing is rather ridiculous :|
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoa how come I didn't try dressing room yet... Gotta check that out, loved these armors!
    ....tho I bet I'll still gonna be getting another maid set