Battle ready armors???

When is it going to release.. thats the only thing im excited for my castanic female.. on this may 5th year of tera.. ~_~

Comments

• God, I hope they are not ridiculously expensive...

I honestly think there might be a rebellion if what might be the most anticipated costume in a year turns out to be nearly unobtainable for most.

...and I REALLY hope they put them in the dressing room right away!
  • Soon--meme-10794.jpg
    Posttooshort
  • SirMumu wrote: »
    When is it going to release.. thats the only thing im excited for my castanic female.. on this may 5th year of tera.. ~_~

The announcement went up this morning and they are in the Dressing Room, too.
  • YES! Thank you so much for finding time to put them in the dressing room, too!
  • Catservant wrote: »
    YES! Thank you so much for finding time to put them in the dressing room, too!

I stealth added them to the dressing room towards the end of the day yesterday; not sure anyone noticed.

I stealth added them to the dressing room towards the end of the day yesterday; not sure anyone noticed.

Thank you so much. Being able to try before I buy is important to me.
  • My 5K saving golds right now is really really painful to see lol :cry:

Sneaky sneaky ;)
  • edited May 18
    I'm borrowing this thread because I didn't want to make one of my own;
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! <3 for making them (temporarily) available as normal bundle instead of loot box only. I'm so happy I don't have to gamble for them, because I was planning to get them for several chars;;
  • I HOPE they do that for all outfits, the loot box thing is rather ridiculous :|
  • whoa how come I didn't try dressing room yet... Gotta check that out, loved these armors!
    ....tho I bet I'll still gonna be getting another maid set