BHS, PLEASE~

edited May 19 in General Discussion
PLEEASE make priest skills some of the ones that you revers to character direction (For gamepad users) again. I won't even touch my priest(s) since I don't feel confident I can heal properly like this (Would be nice if you reversed this whole thing, I can dream)

(Please, no "Time to use a keyboard/mouse" crap people, or talking about how the mouse is superior, this isn't a thread for that)

I know some pad users would agree with me that the priest at least needs to go back to character direction.

I know you guys don't have a list now, but I wanna at least try to say something before BHS gets the version build out.

@Halrath @Denommenator @Spacecats Anyway you or the others could talk to them again, pleading them about this if they haven;t thought about the priest already?

Comments

  • someone still thinks that their requests are gonna get any attention...
  • edited May 19
    No, but it'd be nice it they actually listened, but they probably wont. BHS does what BHS WANTS to do.

    It sucks that they failed to mention to EME that it was intentional...
  • Shikine wrote: »
    someone still thinks that their requests are gonna get any attention...

    Please tell me how not saying anything will help.
  • Time to use a keyboard/mouse :winky:
  • Shikine wrote: »
    someone still thinks that their requests are gonna get any attention...

    Please tell me how not saying anything will help.

    they clearly have a plan thats why they implemented these changes, its already in execution period which means you making useless threads here are not gonna change anything, say it on the korean forums, they may pay attention to that

    or maybe wait until they finish and give feedback after that

    besides all this, just asking it for 1 class ?_? does this look like a viable, thought out suggestion to you which Spacecats / PC can take and present it to any higher up?
    no it doesn't, so come up with something more presentable and don't defend every thread asking for something, it makes real threads less viable and treated as mere whining :) thats why Spacecats barely takes any suggestions from the forum now...
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    PLEEASE make priest skills some of the ones that you revers to character direction (For gamepad users) again. I won't even touch my priest(s) since I don't feel confident I can heal properly like this (Would be nice if you reversed this whole thing, I can dream)

    (Please, no "Time to use a keyboard/mouse" crap people, or talking about how the mouse is superior, this isn't a thread for that)

    I know some pad users would agree with me that the priest at least needs to go back to character direction.

    I know you guys don't have a list now, but I wanna at least try to say something before BHS gets the version build out.

    @Halrath @Denommenator @Spacecats Anyway you or the others could talk to them again, pleading them about this if they haven;t thought about the priest already?

    As I mentioned here, skills will be changing in the next build. Some skills will be camera-facing, others character-facing. We won't be able to configure them, by BHS design. We have asked for reversion, but that's not going to happen. Sorry.
  • edited May 19
    Halrath wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    PLEEASE make priest skills some of the ones that you revers to character direction (For gamepad users) again. I won't even touch my priest(s) since I don't feel confident I can heal properly like this (Would be nice if you reversed this whole thing, I can dream)

    (Please, no "Time to use a keyboard/mouse" crap people, or talking about how the mouse is superior, this isn't a thread for that)

    I know some pad users would agree with me that the priest at least needs to go back to character direction.

    I know you guys don't have a list now, but I wanna at least try to say something before BHS gets the version build out.

    @Halrath @Denommenator @Spacecats Anyway you or the others could talk to them again, pleading them about this if they haven;t thought about the priest already?

    As I mentioned here, skills will be changing in the next build. Some skills will be camera-facing, others character-facing. We won't be able to configure them, by BHS design. We have asked for reversion, but that's not going to happen. Sorry.

    Seriously, thank you for helping us with this issue. :3

    Was there any indication of why they did this? I guess I'm not so much confused by what they did, but why they decided to do it. On the surface it seems like an unnecessary change, but I mean they had to have had some reason to do it, right?
  • edited May 19
    BHS doesn't care about outside market QoL issues. Either learn to deal with it or switch to keyboard/mouse because BHS will not change anything.

    Just look at how the proxy injector works. Did you know the reason it works is because the UDK unreal engine that Tera runs off of natively supports server side skill queuing? That's right. All BHS would have to do to have markets outside of Korea not experience extreme input lag as well as remove the existence of "ping carried" players is a simple implementation of a feature that is...

    Already in the game.

    If that doesn't prove to you that BHS does not give a [filtered] about outside Korea, I don't know what will.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Time to use a keyboard/mouse :winky:

    I KNEW someone was gonna say that LOL
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    PLEEASE make priest skills some of the ones that you revers to character direction (For gamepad users) again. I won't even touch my priest(s) since I don't feel confident I can heal properly like this (Would be nice if you reversed this whole thing, I can dream)

    (Please, no "Time to use a keyboard/mouse" crap people, or talking about how the mouse is superior, this isn't a thread for that)

    I know some pad users would agree with me that the priest at least needs to go back to character direction.

    I know you guys don't have a list now, but I wanna at least try to say something before BHS gets the version build out.

    @Halrath @Denommenator @Spacecats Anyway you or the others could talk to them again, pleading them about this if they haven;t thought about the priest already?

    As I mentioned here, skills will be changing in the next build. Some skills will be camera-facing, others character-facing. We won't be able to configure them, by BHS design. We have asked for reversion, but that's not going to happen. Sorry.

    Seriously, thank you for helping us with this issue. :3

    Was there any indication of why they did this? I guess I'm not so much confused by what they did, but why they decided to do it. On the surface it seems like an unnecessary change, but I mean they had to have had some reason to do it, right?

    Someone said the non-na servers probably don't have a lot of gamepad users

    But...WHY change it then? If you wanna use a keyboard/mouse, do it, and vice versa, don't change the gamepad setup, ESPECIALLY if you're releasing it on console later this year (Which I think mighta been why they did it, just my theory)
  • And I didn't ask for just one class, but it's the class I think this issue is most important, that and lancer/tank zerk

    Might bee for war too, I rarely play mine so I don't know how it plays with this new change
Sign In or Register to comment.