How to make gold currently ?

I just reached lvl 65 and just got the guile set, but now i'm stuck and can't make gold, it seems that battleground is dead and i don't know what to do to make gold can ppls help me ? Thanks in advance

Comments

• MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Make other character and farm Vanguard quests, you wont go far with just one lvl 65 character.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Do your Vanguard Daylies. This by far is the most efficient way, slow but secure.
    - Using your Vanguard Credits, buy Masterwork Alkahest Boxes. Selling 45 of them when you cap your credits will net you somewhere around 8.3k (that is the current price in TR last time i check)
    - Sell Feedstock when your gear is complete. Complete a full set of Misery gear +12 and if you do not aim to the BIS gear, you can either sell the remaining T11 feedstock you may have, or convert it to T12 and sell it.
    - If you have the access to it, you can sell EMP. Buy EMP with real money, and then sell it in game for the current rate which i think is 1 EMP for 40 gold. This is the quick way to make gold.
    - If you know how to and are willing to take on it, you can play the broker. Buy cheap, Sell high.
    - Sell those new Lakan boxes.
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    Make alts, Do IOD tier 3 tier 2 bams.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Do dungeons
    Daily vg requests
    Gather, broker, repeat
    Sell the chests (That you CAN sell) from bgs like kumas royale. Kumas seems like it's always active
    Do dailies on your alts and if you need to, deposit the gold in your bank
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minimana wrote: »
    Make other character and farm Vanguard quests, you wont go far with just one lvl 65 character.

I disagree. I only really farm on my main character, despite the fact that i have other characters to farm on. IT is slower yes, but i eventually reach the point where i have BIS gear and a good amount of gold, resources, etc, all on a single character.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Minimana wrote: »

I disagree. I only really farm on my main character, despite the fact that i have other characters to farm on. IT is slower yes, but i eventually reach the point where i have BIS gear and a good amount of gold, resources, etc, all on a single character.

this game heavily favour anyone with a lot of alts.

Vanguards. Every new expansion you get your jewelry day one cus IoD on multiple characters. More characters = more dungeon entries = more vm mats and designs = more gold and faster VM

Events. Literally any event that requires you to do daily quests or do dungeons. Rootstock? More alts = more lamb. Festival of the sun? More alts = more tokens for whatever they put in the shop. Literally this event we have now? More alts to run ABNM for a ton of feedstock.

Can you get to the same point with a single character as someone with 17? yes, but by the time you do that person is way way way ahead of you again. Its a race you cant win because of this game's design that limits literally everything you do behind entries and capped daily quests
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EllieChu You are right, it is a race i cannot win, and also, one that i am not interested to win. Should i do like the majority of people do in TERA, and farm ahead of every patch, just to get my hands on the BIS gear on day 1, i would have no goals to aim towards, the game would quickly become boring to me, as i have nothing else to aim for.

I always managed good with a single character, and always end up on top. Never too late to the party, nor too early. I am able to give a good mileage to the BIS gear before the next big patch.
  • Step 1: Make a Reaper.
    Step 2: Level it to 65.
    Step 3: Do your red quests, with elite the quests from 50-65 should add up to about 13k gold. Rough estimate, give or take a bit.
    Step 4: Delete your Reaper and do other things for 24 hours while waiting for the deletion to go through.
    Step 5: Start over.

Aside from selling EMP, this is the fastest way to make gold. There aren't really any decent ways to generate gold left in the game since they killed daily quests and vanguards kinda suck.
  • Step 1: Make a Reaper.
    Step 2: Level it to 65.
    Step 3: Do your red quests, with elite the quests from 50-65 should add up to about 13k gold. Rough estimate, give or take a bit.
    Step 4: Delete your Reaper and do other things for 24 hours while waiting for the deletion to go through.
    Step 5: Start over.

Aside from selling EMP, this is the fastest way to make gold. There aren't really any decent ways to generate gold left in the game since they killed daily quests and vanguards kinda suck.

Money was way easier to make before lol this is kinda annoying
  • I want the same answers too.
    This day i learned that most peopple is doing like 50k gold per/day.
    Man... i play since 2013 and with luck in all those years barely reach 40k total.

Vanguard: My day is make the 3 sets of tier 2 bams (that who gives tier11)
    4 runs on ace dungeons
    1 run on Arena
    That all regardind VG, 8 quest. The Bams give 200gold each, the Ace dont remember but 150, like arena i think. So, gold goes to less than 1k
    And like 600 credits per day of 9000 to full the cap.

Maybe im missing gud gold and tier fs on dungeons, but the runs i did, dont gave me decent amount of both items. Idk.
    Sell tier11 is not a good option if u re triying to get the new gear. Wich u must do, better gear = faster VG runs, and dungeons.

I have: 4 65 characters in main account, and other 2 spreaded in secondary accounts.

I never reached 50k. Not even combining all of them. Yesteday i won 20k selling 100 SeS. I still have like 300 more, but im saving them for now to myself.

• HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I made 46K in 5 days doing Abscess...

And now with Bonanza box, you can make even more...

And nope, in those 4 days i didn't have Elite, and of course i made a good amount when the coins was tradable, but still Bonanza box is about 1.5k~2K,
    -7 runs = 14 coins
    -7 Runs X 4 minutes (can be less) = 28 minutes
    -7 Runs= 40x7 = 280 feed T10 = 140 T11// 140 feed T11 = 1260g (at cost 9g each t11)
    Just by doing Abscess runs, you can make 3K gold in 30 minutes WITHOUT a single jackpot, each jackpot of 100 feed = 900 more gold.

And Still not enough for you guys?
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • @LHX5C9N33R

Most of the players don't do 10k per day. The ones who said that are the non-life hardcore players that are the minority in this game.
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    @LHX5C9N33R

Most of the players don't do 10k per day. The ones who said that are the non-life hardcore players that are the minority in this game.

Yeah yeah, only hardcore player who have no life make 10K gold per day
    0MJfzye.jpg
    "Recent Activity - 35.5 Hours in the last two weeks"
    You can see, tera is the only game i have played in the last 5 months.

It's not about time you spend, is about efficiency.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta say that when I do go into making some gold, I manage something. 10K a day isn't completely far fetched, but for my laziness it's too much.
    Top tier dungeons like TS and such (I got so lucky that such an easy dungeon that I know so well is a top tier one now) give some good loot. The reward box from that is around 1K alone, + 280 from the vanguard, and the other drops. Some BGs for the rewards and you go into the at least ~3K a day on my lazy pacing. That also counting I'm storing up feedstock.

I do have many alts, but that's no excuse too as I'm mostly just playing Priest this patch. I always keep this Priest, a DPS, and possibly a tank geared up and running stuff, but still haven't decided who's gonna do these tasks this patch, if at all.

Dunno if I'm efficient at making gold or not, I don't feel like playing broker at all, that's one thing that can lead to hoards of gold but not my thing.
  • Hastrer wrote: »
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    @LHX5C9N33R

Yeah yeah, only hardcore player who have no life make 10K gold per day
    0MJfzye.jpg
    "Recent Activity - 35.5 Hours in the last two weeks"
    You can see, tera is the only game i have played in the last 5 months.

It's not about time you spend, is about efficiency.

nNJN2gq.jpg