[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Enchantment System Feedback

I mean come on... 2.4k tier 11 feedstock just to get +11 a simple Misery weapon?
2 weeks farming 3 times a day (90 bams) for this?
I just realized f2p peopple can never win in this stupid game.
Pay or die.

Comments

• KDMWN5E3HJKDMWN5E3HJ ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    this game changed in just 2 years rofl i remember it was one of the game where you needed to cash the less
    and pvp is dead now yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Feedstock is incredibly cheap- and getting cheaper with the anniversary event. I don't see the problem here?
    Plus, it sounds like you got unlucky with rolls. There's no "pay to make your enchantment go better" outside of the reward system that gives you a measly like 2% or so bonus (which can be earned without spending money). Premium alk is plentiful for making your enchant % higher. Available to buy with in game gold and tokens.
  • Cheap for u maybe.
    I play 1 hour a day or less, and have no more tan 12k gold.
    2 fkin weeks boring me to death doing only those idiot BAMS of iod to get 2.4k t11 fs, i think... Ok with this i ll have +12 weap and maybe gloves too... DAMN NO, 2.4k and still +11 weap. I just burned all the guile equipment of alts to get another 1.9k tier 11. If that fails i d spend more than 4.3 t11 in JUST the weapon.

Something is wrong. Eme if u dont want f2p player play this anymore just say it, fkin say it, dont make me waste more time here otherwise. There is plenty of other games out there to play wich may be less frustrating than this. Dammmmmn i really pissed
    Maybe you should be doing dungeons instead of doing boring farming? You can buy feedstock with gold you get from dungeons. I'm a casual player and only play for maybe 2 hours a day when I'm not afking. I'm in full +12 misery. It's not hard.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    Plus, it sounds like you got unlucky with rolls. There's no "pay to make your enchantment go better" outside of the reward system that gives you a measly like 2% or so bonus (which can be earned without spending money). Premium alk is plentiful for making your enchant % higher. Available to buy with in game gold and tokens.

No. But u got EMp selling or costume selling, or wahtever selling. That gives a lot of gold. I saw elites inventorys on youtube and their inventorys are FULL of piles 500 alkha and countless tier feedstock.

The difference is abysmal.
    When it coems down to it, you got a bout of bad rng. It's happened to me in previous patches. That rng happens for paying subscribed players too.
    Maybe you should be doing dungeons instead of doing boring farming? You can buy feedstock with gold you get from dungeons. I'm a casual player and only play for maybe 2 hours a day when I'm not afking. I'm in full +12 misery. It's not hard.

Gold in duengeons?? in the run by drop u win no more than idk, 1k gold?? and the reward 200gold. Wow. How many years of dungeon i must spend to get some money and get 100000000000000000000000000000000 tier 11 for just my weap?
    It should also be noted I don't have money to burn on this game. I primarily sell things that I get via in game means- like Rootstock food and feedstock/alk. It's completely doable.
    When it coems down to it, you got a bout of bad rng. It's happened to me in previous patches. That rng happens for paying subscribed players too.

From what im heard in HW, its more common than u think. Im not the only poor idio.t who spend all his t11 in one piece xD

I agree that the real issue here (as with a lot of other things in TERA) is unbound RNG. The basic gearing/enchanting process needn't be so randomized (and without a cap), but this seems to be the developers' preference.
  • But is ilogical to me sell alk/fs if u re making gold to buy em :P
    LHX5C9N33R wrote: »
    Meningitis wrote: »

Gold in duengeons?? in the run by drop u win no more than idk, 1k gold?? and the reward 200gold. Wow. How many years of dungeon i must spend to get some money and get 100000000000000000000000000000000 tier 11 for just my weap?

If you run dungeons not only is it not boring, but you can roll on weapon crates to enchant your weapon without alk or feedstock. The gold and feedstock you get from running adds up, especially with such short runs for low tier dungeons.
    LHX5C9N33R wrote: »
    But is ilogical to me sell alk/fs if u re making gold to buy em :P

I'm not making gold to buy them because I earn enough via dungeon/event/occasional iod. I sell feed and alk to get other stuff. Sorry I didn't word that correctly.
  • StrawberrypantsStrawberrypants ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Both F2P and Elite players or EMP buyers can't really pay for enchant success. RNG is RNG.

Use the 3x feedstock option and Personal or regular Premium Alkahest 3 or 4 times to raise the failure bonus, then try the max feedstock and Personal/regular Extensive Alkahest. If it fails, repeat.

I understand the frustration at mid-tier enchanting rates- my first Dreadnaught T8 weapon took 3k feedstock- but the above helps dramatically.

EDIT: Also I would recommend spamming runs of The Abscess to get the possible 100 T11 feedstock jackpot, which will be going on till next Tuesday.