[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Can i get for once an answer eme?

I made a ticket a month ago, for a very simple problem, a costume was bound on a char it wasnt suposed to be bound, and the final answer i got to my ticket after 1 MONTH was, it's too late to be answered now im closing the ticket we cant do anything, excuse me but you guys are the ones who closed the tickets, i made my ticket in time, you took 2 weeks to "answer" by closing all the tickets, and then another 2 weeks to "answer my ticket again", it's not my fault yet u dont fix my simple problem and you also close my ticket, i payed for this costume and i cant even use it, is this how you treat your customers? i have to open another ticket now and wait another 3 weeks for an answer, or just deal with the fact that i spend $20 bucks that cant be used because you delayed the tickets, so i lost $20 bucks just for free, what???????
Will i ever get an answer from you eme or just the basic ppl telling me to deal with it? at least for once, just once give me an answer and not a shut down telling me to deal with it. @Spacecats @Halrath

Comments

• NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Calm down. If you haven't remade your ticket after they've announced that all old tickets were gonna be voided and trashed, and to make a new one, then I suggest you make one now.

My ticket was answered 1 week and a day or two after I submitted it, and it was about costumes I couldn't after server transfer and race change.

If you already submitted a ticket after their announcement, then be patient.
  • ZeRoHouR95ZeRoHouR95 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I already did that..... i said that already, and it was closed, they said they couldnt change it
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Honestly, if your costume isn't unusable due to a race change- I doubt they will rebind it. When soulbinding there is a clear "Are you sure? Yes/No" message displayed for you, and then a short period of actually binding where you can still cancel it even if you click "Yes" somehow by accident.

If EME unbound/rebound every costume a customer asked for without race change, they'd probably have huge dips in cosmetic sales.

You made a mistake. You might have to suffer the consequence for it.
    ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    I already did that..... i said that already, and it was closed, they said they couldnt change it
    If they already told you no, don't send in another ticket. That is pointless and you'll just be clogging up the system for people who haven't gotten an answer to their own ticket.
    Typical, tho iv seen so many ppl having that problem, you know the problem was not the fact of my mistake, it was the time, "it is too old" that old time, is the 1 month they took to answer by closing my ticket, if they would of answered the ticket by then they would of said no problem, because they did said that on my ticket now, again the problem it's, the problem was long ago, a month, not the fact i bound the costume on other char by mistake or did a race change
    Typical, tho iv seen so many ppl having that problem, you know the problem was not the fact of my mistake, it was the time, "it is too old" that old time, is the 1 month they took to answer by closing my ticket, if they would of answered the ticket by then they would of said no problem, because they did said that on my ticket now, again the problem it's, the problem was long ago, a month, not the fact i bound the costume on other char by mistake or did a race change

I kinda have a hard time believing that they would have rebound it anyway, but even so: if they already told you no, sending in another ticket is like trying to break down a metal door by hitting it with a wet paper towel. It won't get you anywhere.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

There are some costumes that aren't available for other races or genders.
  • @ZeRoHouR95

Most of f2p games don't let you unbound costumes.

Tera has been an exception from most games.
  • edited May 2017

Just to make sure I understand what you're saying...

1. Over a month ago you purchased a costume on the cash shop
    2. You bound that costume to a character you did not intend to
    3. You sent in a ticket right away (this is important) to ask for them to re-bind it for you
    4. They closed the first ticket due to the mass-closure.
    5. You sent in another ticket to reiterate the first request (as directed)
    6. They got back to you on the ticket now to say that too long has past since the costume was soulbound, so they can't rebind it.

If this is the case (particularly the bold part), then I would re-open your previous ticket and very politely say that you had tried to send a ticket immediately as soon as the mistake happened, and are requesting they reconsider given that the time elapsed was due only to the mass ticket closure. (But again, be polite.)

However, if there was a period of time that elapsed between steps 2 & 3 (when you originally bound the costume and when you first sent a ticket), then this could be the amount of time they are referring to. In that case the "too much time" might not be the ticket delay, but the time between binding of the costume and the original (first) request.
  • ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    I made a ticket a month ago, for a very simple problem, a costume was bound on a char it wasnt suposed to be bound, and the final answer i got to my ticket after 1 MONTH was, it's too late to be answered now im closing the ticket we cant do anything, excuse me but you guys are the ones who closed the tickets, i made my ticket in time, you took 2 weeks to "answer" by closing all the tickets, and then another 2 weeks to "answer my ticket again", it's not my fault yet u dont fix my simple problem and you also close my ticket, i payed for this costume and i cant even use it, is this how you treat your customers? i have to open another ticket now and wait another 3 weeks for an answer, or just deal with the fact that i spend $20 bucks that cant be used because you delayed the tickets, so i lost $20 bucks just for free, what???????
    Will i ever get an answer from you eme or just the basic ppl telling me to deal with it? at least for once, just once give me an answer and not a shut down telling me to deal with it. @Spacecats @Halrath

Could you private message me with your ticket number please? Sorry you've had to wait so long for such a minor issue.
    It was as you said counter, i bought the costume, it was used by mistake on my brawler, who looks the same and has the same name, there is almost no difference between my brawler and lancer, i sent a ticket saying it was a mistake, massive ticket closing, sent ticket again, and it was a very old date so it couldnt be restored, that was the problem. Hopefully it gets fixed now!
    @Spacecats Well i sent the ticket number on a pm the same day you asked me to, i just want to know if it's gonna get answered or not, sorry to bring back this thread to life.