[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

5th Year Anniversary Event

13»

Comments

• BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Remember when events would bring people together in the open world to defeat bosses, or to hunt for mobs? Remember when events actually had decent rewards for the time spent? Remember when "fun" used to happen? Yeah me neither, after running dfhm for a week, then running the mind numbingly afk easy abnm, I've just about given up on this "event." All hype, no substance.

That's all TERA has been lately. They hype us up for failure. At least EU is doing well...
  • Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Remember when events would bring people together in the open world to defeat bosses, or to hunt for mobs? Remember when events actually had decent rewards for the time spent? Remember when "fun" used to happen? Yeah me neither, after running dfhm for a week, then running the mind numbingly afk easy abnm, I've just about given up on this "event." All hype, no substance.

That's all TERA has been lately. They hype us up for failure. At least EU is doing well...

You're only as good as your community manager and judging how people are constantly leaving EME for other things it's quite clear it's run like crap.
  • > @Rhapsodical said:
    > Bonbonnie wrote: »
    >
    > Haggard86 wrote: »
    >
    > Remember when events would bring people together in the open world to defeat bosses, or to hunt for mobs? Remember when events actually had decent rewards for the time spent? Remember when "fun" used to happen? Yeah me neither, after running dfhm for a week, then running the mind numbingly afk easy abnm, I've just about given up on this "event." All hype, no substance.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's all TERA has been lately. They hype us up for failure. At least EU is doing well...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're only as good as your community manager and judging how people are constantly leaving EME for other things it's quite clear it's run like crap.

Maybe korean standars for jobs are to high for american people.

Most of young people want to get well paid jobs without doing nothing at all.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    I won't even complain too much about the rewards. I need the feedstock and the smart dyads are great, but it's just the grinding boredom to get them :/ get on Tera, run abnm on every char, then... idk maybe run something decent like vsnm if I'm not burnt out for the day. I don't like 3s, so I'm hoping for cs or fraywind next week. It's just been 2 weeks of boring grind so far.
  • edited May 2017
    Hi all, today there was a reminder post on how to get Anniversary Tokens:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/get-the-lowdown-on-fifth-anniversary-tokens

The E-Line Coupe (otherwise known as the TERA Car) will be added at 500 tokens, and the permanent Disco Ball will be added at 600 tokens. Both will stay in the store until the end of the Anniversary events.

What the news post doesn't say (but I mentioned during today's stream) is that an upcoming Quiz Event will run at multiple times on each server along with BAM spawning events before the end of the month. Times for these events will be posted in a news post before they begin so you can plan on being online when they start.

Tokens have also been added to the in-game calendar for the remaining weekends in May, and next week will see Fraywind Canyon taking its turn as the highlighted Battleground.

I appreciate the feedback (even the negative) coming in regarding the anniversary celebration. We'll keep working to make the fifth anniversary a special event for players.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, the car is perm right? My outlook on the event has slightly improved :)
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    Hmmm, the car is perm right? My outlook on the event has slightly improved :)

For 500 tokens it is, just gotta grind for it.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats is there a way to earn special 5th anniversary titles? like EU has the "Where is the cake?" Title
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Oh God permanent Disco Ball and Elin car and they total 1100 tokens, i can buy the Elin car right now but im not sure if ill be able to reach 1100.
  • MajorThor wrote: »
    But have you guys shelled out 70$ on a set of 5 boxes to give to other people so that you in-turn receive very lackluster items? That's the important question.

I was going to get 15 of them just so I can get the account bound items but right now i'm not so sure, month is almost over and event blows