The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LucyFear wrote: »
    Dear CM @Spacecats I hope you'll hear my one and only wish in the game. Can you please consider adding the mask like the Alliance Mask or maybe similar that the eyes of the mask are glowing. Please? I know that some players say that it should be legendary and should never come back. I love doing battleground like CS, FWC and CU. But when I started playing the game, year ago.. I was still leveling up and explored the game because I don't have any friends that time. And when I hit lvl 65, Alliance was removed and was hoping that I can somehow get the mask because it's Anniversary of the game. Please consider :( :( I would be veryyyyyyy happy if this is implemented. Thanks

Hmm... I think there's only one version of that mask. I wouldn't want to upset any of the players that earned it. Let me think about ways it could be done properly. Anniversary Tokens might not be the right place.

There used to be 1 version of a lot of things. Didn't stop anybody from throwing them in fed bill shop, events, achievements. You can always do what they did with the Kelsaik mask and throw in a "you didn't get that from alliance" line in the description.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    There used to be 1 version of a lot of things. Didn't stop anybody from throwing them in fed bill shop, events, achievements. You can always do what they did with the Kelsaik mask and throw in a "you didn't get that from alliance" line in the description.

+1 see this person has a point. put alliance masks in fed bill store ;^)
    i have masks. and i don't even care if anyone could get it. my alliance masks will say they're from alliance, with this same idea, the new masks would not. and im fine with that.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    ;v; waiting to see nut hatch weapon skin come back to the light
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Ardire wrote: »
    @Spacecats there's three versions of the alliance masks-- the very simple ones with just the glowing blue eyes, the commander ones that have like the wing decal on the side and the exarch mask which is super fancy and glowy, all that jazz. If you do ever consider bringing back the alliance masks I'd advise just bringing back the simple low-tier ones to avoid people getting real salty. (since those ones were ez to get in the first place)

Ardire is correct :D Thanks for responding CM @Spacecats but yeah please consider. I am a huge fan of knight armors on my lancer and I used the Argent Order Helment. I got the volcanic dragon armor too, Obviously I'm a huge fan of armor. And last nights patch, new armors and helms came and it really tempts me to buy it! (In fact I'll buy the three versions) but if only I can have the glowing eyes like the Alliance Mask. It would be very awesome!!! To be honest. I'm a bit jealous to other players who were able to participate Alliance and got masks.. But it's not my fault, I was still exploring tera that time. Please consider
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I just thought of bringing this up because it's the birthday/anniversary of the game. And also, many valkyries will be happy too. Especially if they are a fan of glowing eyes mask. To be honest, when you released the Abscess, I saw the mask reward "Death's Head Mask". I googled it very quick and turned out it's a skull mask. I'm really not into that type of mask. I was hoping that EME will consider it and I know EME still love the community :chuffed:
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    You know what I haven't seen in a while? The pirate costumes--the non-pegleg version.

Anyone else miss them?

Edit: costume found
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Catservant wrote: »
    You know what I haven't seen in a while? The pirate costumes--the non-pegleg version.

Anyone else miss them?

Rewards emporium. T4, I believe. Or is that one without a leg also?
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »

Anyone else miss them?

Rewards emporium. T4, I believe. Or is that one without a leg also?

Verified. Thank you!
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Also I want to reiterate that we're still exploring additional ways to earn Anniversary Tokens as the month's events roll on. A news post is on the way with some details. You guys can expect to see it later this week.

Its Friday, we're geting the post anytime soon ? or you're leaving to give the infos on stream today later ? Anyway hoping to be a nice way (nothing like spam the same dg for hours). :anguished:
    @Spacecats

• (Copying this post from another thread)

Hi all, today there was a reminder post on how to get Anniversary Tokens:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/get-the-lowdown-on-fifth-anniversary-tokens

The E-Line Coupe (otherwise known as the TERA Car) will be added at 500 tokens, and the permanent Disco Ball will be added at 600 tokens. Both will stay in the store until the end of the Anniversary events.

What the news post doesn't say (but I mentioned during today's stream) is that an upcoming Quiz Event will run at multiple times on each server along with BAM spawning events before the end of the month. Times for these events will be posted in a news post before they begin so you can plan on being online when they start.

Tokens have also been added to the in-game calendar for the remaining weekends in May, and next week will see Fraywind Canyon taking its turn as the highlighted Battleground.

I appreciate the feedback (even the negative) coming in regarding the anniversary celebration. We'll keep working to make the fifth anniversary a special event for players.
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    (Copying this post from another thread)

The E-Line Coupe (otherwise known as the TERA Car) will be added at 500 tokens, and the permanent Disco Ball will be added at 600 tokens. Both will stay in the store until the end of the Anniversary events.

What the news post doesn't say (but I mentioned during today's stream) is that an upcoming Quiz Event will run at multiple times on each server along with BAM spawning events before the end of the month. Times for these events will be posted in a news post before they begin so you can plan on being online when they start.

Tokens have also been added to the in-game calendar for the remaining weekends in May, and next week will see Fraywind Canyon taking its turn as the highlighted Battleground.

I appreciate the feedback (even the negative) coming in regarding the anniversary celebration. We'll keep working to make the fifth anniversary a special event for players.

It says from the news post that the Anniversary Tokens rewards will "change each week". Will you be removing items as well (eg. Bonanza Boxes)?
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Thank you for adding the Elin Car :) Now I just need to find someone to sell it to me...because I'm not good enough to get 500 tokens.
  • Montblanck wrote: »
    (Copying this post from another thread)

It says from the news post that the Anniversary Tokens rewards will "change each week". Will you be removing items as well (eg. Bonanza Boxes)?

No I think it's safe to say the lower cost consumable items and bonanza box will stay put.
    DXM wrote: »
    Thank you for adding the Elin Car :) Now I just need to find someone to sell it to me...because I'm not good enough to get 500 tokens.

Better hope it's tradeable...
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Dear CM @Spacecats this is what I'm referring to:
    If only I have this mask, I would buy the three version of the practical armor

https://gyazo.com/b343d87c854c76b3e05c42612d538676

:(
This discussion has been closed.