Revolt23 wrote: »
Then they make the tokens untradeable..So no BG creds and no Tokens to sell. I guess I will just run dungeons at 280g a dungeon and save to buy a 500,000 gold weapon. Anyone want to do the Math on how long that would take? lol
Prototyepmind wrote: »
Just placing this one more time for the future:
1) Your players shouldn't have to be the ones creating threads to give all the details of any major event in your game
2) Cash shop items should never be the main feature of a celebration about your players, thanking them for being a part of your game for five years
3) The sales that you do have should be amazing. People drop thousands on this game and you "reward" them with ridiculous prices. That's pathetic.
4) Your event should involve players at all levels and allow everyone to benefit well
5) You should explain what prizes are. Someone new to the game is going to have very little understanding of what the rewards, paltry as they are, consist of. It's not very hard.
Free inner armor token
Free 'x' type of mount
Free 'x' loot box, guaranteed to contain one of the following:
6) Your community shouldn't have to explain to you how to communicate with them or how to do your job. You get paid to do it, so treat your players with respect and show them that you are both responsive to what they want and that you care about the time, energy, and money that they've put into your title.
Mitiko wrote: »
I remember that before long the events were fun, and involved all levels.
Events today are just for end game, and are not fun.
CandyMomoko wrote: »
Wasn't there gonna be a special event to earn tokens during the weekend, something about questions? I was online all day and saw nothing.
Did I miss it? Did it not happen?
Anyone attended if it took place, and if so how was it?
MajHavok1 wrote: »
I don't really like coming in here to be negative, but this was very disappointing for an anniversary event. I've been playing Tera for 5 years, but tokens only dropping from level 65 dungeons...? That was a very bad idea, as you exclude the casuals that don't even have a level 65 yet. The black wings were very nice, but there was really no incentive to do anything. You could have had a month long BAM event...collected the words T E R A for prizes...anything. I still like this game and will still play, but this wasn't what I hoped for.