[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Best (healer) diagram ever

Found this. I think it's rather accurate
3BbuGJm.jpg

I usually fall into the dark purple category.(Bottom right)

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    You can heal through walls though.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    How do you protect the healer while tanking
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Minimana wrote: »
    How do you protect the healer while tanking

Run over to mobs, aggro them, then run quickly back to boss

At least that's what I do :tongue:
  • Spite.

I'm usually "Where the [filtered] are you even?"
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Zosmathyn wrote: »
    Spite.

I'm usually "Where the [filtered] are you even?"

Or "Stop running from my heals"
  • You forgot "Lock-on isn't working, AFK"
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Can relate.
    Can Fooken relate too much

I love the DPS that is the ONLY ONE like ~30m away from your group, not even doing DPS cause out of range, dying to some random scenario thing, spamming "HEAL" on chat. Guess if he dies close to you or on another continent???

But I think nothing beats I-framing the heals

Reminds me of my last VHNM run, we had a slayer that was dying every friggin second. I think I ressed him about 20 times that run, at least my ress is fast. He didn't complain until he 2nd boss, he was going to the back of the rocks, and ran into a corner of the stone, that he got stuck and couldn't enter the safe area. He did this like 3 times until he started to blame me for "not doing my job" of pulling him to the rock
  • VenakriVenakri ✭✭
    I think my section on "spite" needs to be a little larger >.>
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Can relate.
    Can Fooken relate too much

I love the DPS that is the ONLY ONE like ~30m away from your group, not even doing DPS cause out of range, dying to some random scenario thing, spamming "HEAL" on chat. Guess if he dies close to you or on another continent???

But I think nothing beats I-framing the heals

Reminds me of my last VHNM run, we had a slayer that was dying every friggin second. I think I ressed him about 20 times that run, at least my ress is fast. He didn't complain until he 2nd boss, he was going to the back of the rocks, and ran into a corner of the stone, that he got stuck and couldn't enter the safe area. He did this like 3 times until he started to blame me for "not doing my job" of pulling him to the rock

Lol, the rule is it's the healer's fault for everything, didn't you know that? :tongue:
  • Assuming this is a "tag urself" meme, I'm "Where the [filtered] are you even"
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    "where are you even?" And "stop running from me".
    Also I would add there "can you not stay one mile behind"?
    :awesome:
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Where is the "you keep iframing my heals you freakin' valk."
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Where is the "you keep iframing my heals you freakin' valk."

Right next to "you keep iframing my heals you flippin' ninja."
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    How do I protect healer while DPSing?
    Which button do I push?
    Is it spacebar?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    How do I protect healer while DPSing?
    Which button do I push?
    Is it spacebar?

If mobs are chasing the healer, then you go attack them to pull them off of him. It's called "peeling". A healer is on their own when it comes to mechanics, but if mobs spawn it is in everyone's best interests to give them something else to chew on besides mystic or priest.

Also, if the tank dies under the boss, a DPS can draw aggro from the boss and then run in circles far from the healer trying to raise the tank. Hard to res someone when you have the aggro circle.

I try to do this but truthfully, I'm still so focused on learning my rotations I don't always notice in time. Which is why I invest in rapid res scrolls and have them on my quickbar. In case I'm too late or the healer dies from something else.

A happy healer makes for a happy party.

Edit: It's late and I just reread your post and realized you could have been using parody--was it parody? I'm too tired to tell.