[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Reaper armor

I currently have no armor on my reaper and can't find a way to get anymor.

none of the AH armors are for reaper, I have no BG credits, what can I do?

Comments

• TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    See if Dougal perhaps has the Idoneal turn-in quest. It usually refreshes for all players every patch. If not, run easier dungeons with friends to try and get Guile.
  • WakFuWakFu
    edited May 2017
    Tewii wrote: »
    See if Dougal perhaps has the Idoneal turn-in quest. It usually refreshes for all players every patch. If not, run easier dungeons with friends to try and get Guile.

nah he doesn't have anything.

and, I have no friends. Ill just submit a ticket and see if they can help me out.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    WakFu wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »

nah he doesn't have anything.

and, I have no friends. Ill just submit a ticket and see if they can help me out.

well you could ask in global for some people to carry you through the abscess and whatever other dungeon drops guile. surely there are a few people willing to help.
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Where did your armor go, lol?

You could buy a real cheap one on broker as a placeholder, and/or just find someone to carry you through a quest to get Guile.

Don't submit a ticket for this, you can get your own armor really easily. A ticket you're gonna be waiting on for two weeks.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    What server are you on, OP? I'm sure there's people willing to carry you to get a guile chest.