[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Pls do not ever make the BG/Dungeon schedule like this again.

Some players play this game like how they would play a moba
meaning they login to afk/fwc or afk/corsair stronghold only.
and you expect them to go 3 weeks without their favourite BG?

i'm sorry to say but this bg schedule to me and most people looks to be just planning without consideration or thinking at all.

and not to mention the mindless spamming of the The Abscess for a whole week which only benefits lifeless players with multiple accounts/characters.

A daily schedule will be so much better than a weekly schedule.

Comments

• Yeah it's as if i played league of legends and the pvp queue was dead and everyone was on coop vs ia
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    It's just no one like 3's lol maybe you should say 3's should be skip?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect everyone who can is farming ABNM right now. Abscess is much more competition for time than DFHM was. Could be a factor?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    I suspect everyone who can is farming ABNM right now. Abscess is much more competition for time than DFHM was. Could be a factor?

DFHM was the worst decision in this anniversary event. I am glad they moved to a dungeon that can be run with low item level so most players and guilds can get benefits from that.