[TERA Console] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/09 at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

closed

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Did you remember to close and reopen your launcher?

yes i opened and closed launcher...even restarted computer lol

Had to check. Would be a really silly reason not to get them, but it happened the first weekend to some.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Check tomorrow.
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    closed discussion
    Mine aren't here either.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine didn't show up last week or this week. ive logged in everyday, but I know if I submit a ticket, I may hear something from them hopefully by Christmas.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    I got my 3rd pair on the 13th, a Saturday. Yes I was on on Friday too. I'm pretty sure they go out on Saturday, at least in NA.
  • I have multiple accounts and for each account the wings were delivered on Friday. The exception is this week. I didn't get the wings this week.
    I am positive Spacecats will see to it that we get them, but we should keep adding to this thread.
  • None for me either
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    closed discussion
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Nothing here either and its Saturday for me here (eu timezones)
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    this is an issue that probably has an easy fix really. i wouldn't panic so soon.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't gotten mine either, I just logged in.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    nor I mine either and my pour lil elin reaper is missing them so much
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    me 2, I think those hotfixes might have changed something. well they can make it happen after weekend on Monday, Hamsters running EME now and they can't read for shet.