The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    LucyFear wrote: »
    Dear CM @Spacecats this is what I'm referring to:
    If only I have this mask, I would buy the three version of the practical armor

https://gyazo.com/b343d87c854c76b3e05c42612d538676

:(

Would be cool to have the alliance masks and other forgotten stuffs from ancient past, it's anniversary, but I guess nowadays it's just a word.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭

Would be cool to have the alliance masks and other forgotten stuffs from ancient past, it's anniversary, but I guess nowadays it's just a word.

I think so. However there are a few of us here that have brought it up, maybe they will take it into consideration. ↓↓↓
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hmm... I think there's only one version of that mask. I wouldn't want to upset any of the players that earned it. Let me think about ways it could be done properly. Anniversary Tokens might not be the right place.

if spacecats is actually thinking how to implement it, that'd be amazing. i want to believe this so much, that they would bring them back, bubt I don't want to risk being heavily disappointed :(
  • http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/get-the-lowdown-on-fifth-anniversary-tokens

Just because I'm that guy:
    Our current Battleground Highlight is Champion’s Skring, awarding three Anniversary Tokens to each victor.

Sorry I actually can't help it. I find errors on boxes of Cheerios.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    NVMD, stupid post was stupid. Too much ABNM
  • edited May 2017
    Lolitaa wrote: »

I think so. However there are a few of us here that have brought it up, maybe they will take it into consideration. ↓↓↓
    Hmm... I think there's only one version of that mask. I wouldn't want to upset any of the players that earned it. Let me think about ways it could be done properly. Anniversary Tokens might not be the right place.

if spacecats is actually thinking how to implement it, that'd be amazing. i want to believe this so much, that they would bring them back, bubt I don't want to risk being heavily disappointed :(

i have to say if the mask is gotten through farming dungeons(which i highly think it will happen), the planner should just resign from eme.
    i mean the mask afterall proves that the player is at one point a "leader" in the legendary alliance pvp with special title and special power such as anti stagger/stun and others like extra stats can't really remember
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Maybe once upon a time, but I got a Commander's mask because of overenthusiastic noct farming. After that I tried to watch my totals so it didn't happen again.

That said, a color change or something seems appropriate?
  • can you please please please please PLEASE put in the unity stole?
  • http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/get-the-lowdown-on-fifth-anniversary-tokens

Just because I'm that guy:
    Our current Battleground Highlight is Champion’s Skring, awarding three Anniversary Tokens to each victor.

Sorry I actually can't help it. I find errors on boxes of Cheerios.

DANG IT. Thanks, fixed :p
  • Lolitaa wrote: »

I am looking into it, but whether we're able to implement something for the anniversary or not is another matter. We'll see!

Also, Unity Stole is always on my mind ;D
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    DXM wrote: »
    Thank you for adding the Elin Car :) Now I just need to find someone to sell it to me...because I'm not good enough to get 500 tokens.

Better hope it's tradeable...

@Spacecats will the Elin car be tradeable? I would like to know in case I need to start buying runs instead of saving to buy it from somebody. The Elin car the one thing I would like to get out of this anniversary.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Thank you CM @Spacecats This is the only thing I want to have from the game :chuffed:
  • The thought of possibly getting a unity stole made me squee. I WANS EET

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    i have to say if the mask is gotten through farming dungeons(which i highly think it will happen), the planner should just resign from eme.
    i mean the mask afterall proves that the player is at one point a "leader" in the legendary alliance pvp with special title and special power such as anti stagger/stun and others like extra stats can't really remember
    and now alliance doesn't exist. so does it really matter if people can earn them a different way? look at kelsaik mask. in the fed bill store nowadays. and it's not as if we want the title along with the mask, or the special benefits for a week or whatever, just the mask. there are people like you who will be salty over them bringing them back, and people like me who won't care. then I could get the masks on my other characters who I created after alliance times.

i have masks. and i don't even care if anyone could get it. my alliance masks will say they're from alliance, with this same idea, the new masks would not. and im fine with that.

and honestly it come to a point where almost anyone, even shlt players, could get the mask since alliance was so dead. my ex friend for example. he didn't work his [filtered] off for his mask at all, unlike people did when alliance was new. he did his dailies and pvp'd his friend in alliance territory to get exarch.

I am looking into it, but whether we're able to implement something for the anniversary or not is another matter. We'll see!

mm yea I feel as if now might be too late to properly organize a way to implement them into the game for the anniversary. thanks for looking into it though :)

yes unity stole !
  • edited May 2017

• Lolitaa wrote: »
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    and now alliance doesn't exist. so does it really matter if people can earn them a different way? look at kelsaik mask. in the fed bill store nowadays. and it's not as if we want the title along with the mask, or the special benefits for a week or whatever, just the mask. there are people like you who will be salty over them bringing them back, and people like me who won't care. then I could get the masks on my other characters who I created after alliance times.

i have masks. and i don't even care if anyone could get it. my alliance masks will say they're from alliance, with this same idea, the new masks would not. and im fine with that.

and honestly it come to a point where almost anyone, even shlt players, could get the mask since alliance was so dead. my ex friend for example. he didn't work his [filtered] off for his mask at all, unlike people did when alliance was new. he did his dailies and pvp'd his friend in alliance territory to get exarch.

mm yea I feel as if now might be too late to properly organize a way to implement them into the game for the anniversary. thanks for looking into it though :)

yes unity stole !

oh look who's salty, someone with multiple characters that wants to get the mask on other chars.
    look at this game, 5 years and no ultra-rare item that cost a bomb to get cos of rubbish suggestion like yours

anyway you dont need to talk so much, eme will create events to give out the mask sooner or later so that lifeless players like you with multiple char can grind it out to create a fake sense that the game is alive.

This discussion has been closed.