13»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wings today either :(
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    No wings for me this weekend.
  • edited May 20
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    me 2, I think those hotfixes might have changed something. well they can make it happen after weekend on Monday, Hamsters running EME now and they can't read for shet.

Leave the hamsters alone, they're well-trained experts!

Not sure what's going on with the wings this weekend, but I've sent a message to Halrath so he can look into it. You're right that it might take until Monday, but we'll make sure people get their wings for logging in this week. If need be, we'll make it so it overlaps into next weekend.
  • I haven't received this weeks either, just adding to the thread about it. I've restarted my computer this morning even since I updated something else so it shouldn't have to do with the launcher or anything else.
  • This is now fixed. Make sure to close the TERA Launcher entirely and then re-log to receive them.
  • WerebunnyWerebunny ✭✭
    didn't get mine either today on saturday afternoon NA cst, usually got mine on friday evening at reset time
  • i got only one wings so far, online since start... so hmmm ummm
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    crystaal wrote: »
    i got only one wings so far, online since start... so hmmm ummm

Be sure to restart your launcher each day. If you leave the launcher on all the time, it never reset the timer for these events.
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited May 21
    This is now fixed. Make sure to close the TERA Launcher entirely and then re-log to receive them.

OMG yay it is indeed now fixed!
    thanks so much Denommenator and Halrath and Spacecats!

this weekend's wings finally received. Everyone go login now!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    me 2, I think those hotfixes might have changed something. well they can make it happen after weekend on Monday, Hamsters running EME now and they can't read for shet.

Leave the hamsters alone, they're well-trained experts!

Not sure what's going on with the wings this weekend, but I've sent a message to Halrath so he can look into it. You're right that it might take until Monday, but we'll make sure people get their wings for logging in this week. If need be, we'll make it so it overlaps into next weekend.

They called you? I mean yey, they can read now and also they are vengeful they killed CH, Muh server for saying that.

Bye bye troll threads on weekend. wait .........
13»