[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

CH down due to BAM event

Comments

• the rewards weren't that great you didn't miss big thing
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    KDMWN5E3HJ wrote: »
    the rewards weren't that great you didn't miss big thing

I didn't do it for the rewards, I did it for those moments where you'd see Lachelith kill 15 people with one tailwhip.
  • I'm extremely sorry to everyone on CH who missed part of the event due to the outage.

Your daily calendar reward has been doubled (was 20, is now 40 tokens) and dungeon cooldowns have been reset. I'll talk with our Ops team to see if there's a connection between the BAM spawning and the outage (it hasn't happened before) so that this can hopefully be avoided in the future.

More token-dropping events are still on the way this month, but again I apologize that CH alone was affected during today's event.
  • Merged multiple threads on the same topic so people could see the response (if they missed the server announcement, that is).
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    some ppl would wanted those dyes but whatsofkingever the dead is done
  • Mazzive wrote: »

No problem. Apothecary Dye has been added to the Anniversary Token shop for 8 tokens.
  • ZajchikZajchik ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Mazzive wrote: »

No problem. Apothecary Dye has been added to the Anniversary Token shop for 8 tokens.

What about the compensation for MT? We've suffered way more crashes lately and they lasted much much longer than this small CH downtime.

• LaonaLaona ✭✭
    Zajchik wrote: »

What about the compensation for MT? We've suffered way more crashes lately and they lasted much much longer than this small CH downtime.

This is for the BAM event that just happened that CH got screwed out of
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    edited May 2017

This is not about MT it is about the event that lasted only 15 min out of an hour for CH, and we got lame compensation for that bc with the event you could easily get more gold since mobs droped precious stones and bams gave out noct and other goodies but what reward we get 20 fking tokens and dng reset .... ?
    I have 13 characters WHY THE [filtered] WOULD I WANT DNG RESET?
  • Mazzive wrote: »

This is not about MT it is about the event that lasted only 15 min out of an hour for CH, and we got lame compensation for that bc with the event you could easily get more gold since mobs droped precious stones and bams gave out noct and other goodies but what reward we get 20 fking tokens and dng reset .... ?
    I have 13 characters WHY THE [filtered] WOULD I WANT DNG RESET?

And what is worse?!?!?! Not having time to do all the dungeon resets today because organizing for the event. That's 26 lost runs! GG
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    Xerses wrote: »
    There was an event?!?!?!

^ This. Honestly I'm sick of Enmasse's bad management and communication, there is literally no good communication between player and publisher here.. and if we could have voiced our opinion, 20 tokens is nothing to what 30-40 min or more boss killing would have given us.
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Lisanne wrote: »
    Xerses wrote: »
    There was an event?!?!?!

^ This. Honestly I'm sick of Enmasse's bad management and communication, there is literally no good communication between player and publisher here.. and if we could have voiced our opinion, 20 tokens is nothing to what 30-40 min or more boss killing would have given us.

so true and as i said before this was the last straw and i`m done supporting the game!
  • Wait, what? There was an Event that happened? When?