Kritika EMP not applied. "Still being processed"

Anyone have any ideas on this?

390b4abe15.png

Put a kritika $75 code on the account and the beta seems to have applied but not the EMP. Wondering if anyone has any epxerience with this, and how long it normally takes to go through?

Comments

• My guildmate tells me it's the same for their account a WEEK LATER??? What the HELL EME?
  • I got my EMP instantly, consider this a freebie bump because I know how much of a pain in the [filtered] it is waiting for EME 's customer "support."
  • Thank you, I generally wouldn't be as peeved by a bug, but waiting 2 weeks for a digital purchase is insane. It most definitely falls under a chargeback which my bank would do in a day, but then they'd probably ban me immediately. -_-
  • If you didn't already, do send in a ticket anyway. Something probably went wrong at the time you bought it, and now it may need manual intervention.
  • That's what I'm worried about. Support tickets will be well after the promotion, well after closed beta starts, well after I buy the thing I was gonna buy with the EMP I just bought.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my EMP instantly after i input the founders code o.o
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »
    That's what I'm worried about. Support tickets will be well after the promotion, well after closed beta starts, well after I buy the thing I was gonna buy with the EMP I just bought.

I think your case will be prior to many on support.

Send the ticket and hope it get answered in less than a week.

Cases involving money should the the most important to support I think.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    I got my EMP instantly after i input the founders code o.o

I did on my account, and my one friends account as well. When I tried to apply it to a third friends account I got this. At first, I thought maybe it was because I bought too many codes, but they charged me, and as I mentioned earlier when asking in guild a similar issue came up with my guildies $30 pack, and it's been over a week now.
  • Thanks guys, we're aware of the issue and looking into it now.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Thanks guys, we're aware of the issue and looking into it now.

Is there any possible way I can express lane this? I literally do not care about the kritika beta, I have bought 7 copies of the game so far, it's literally useless and I'm buying it for the 25% EMP bonus vs 20% for $100. I really hate to sound greedy and impatient but I've spent, well, too much to admit this week, and this is the last of it, it's all I need to finish my weapon. This is literally killing me inside.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    Same problem with the code I just bought. :\
  • FaytEsteemFaytEsteem ✭✭✭
    Having the same problem also, wonder if it'll be fixed on the beta release.
  • Here we are, a day before the beta release, and absolutely zero word. It's been over two weeks now for my guild mate. How long are you going to leave paying customers on the hook?
  • We've fixed the problem that was delaying EMP delivery and will be sending EMP to everyone that hasn't already received it from their purchase. Sorry for the delay.