[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

(Suggestion) Federation Bill Merchant & TERA Emporium

edited July 2017 in Game Suggestions
Federation Bill Merchant
A couple of years back, 3 horses were added to the Federation Bill Merchant because the original method of obtaining them were removed from the game. Despite them having 275 speed, people like myself enjoy the fact that we can collect them. It's now 2017, and more mounts have become restricted because you cannot earn them naturally in game, and I was wondering if these mounts can be added to the Federation Bill Merchant. There is also pets and some accessories that you can no longer normally obtain in the game.

TERA Emporium
When this bill system was first released, the plan was to use this as a way to earn retired items from the TERA store and dungeon/achievement rewards. This allowed players to have full access to items when they weren't obtainable by normal means. However, with the recent addition of the TERA emporium system, it has come to my attention that its purpose is similar to what federation bills should of been. With that being said, I myself as a regular player would not mind if I had to invest into reward credits to obtain these items instead of using the federation bill store.

Unobtainable Mounts
- Arcadian Dapple (Horse, 240 Speed) (Last known method: Saddle Up! LV 11 Side-Quest)
- Velikan Grey (Horse, 240 Speed) (Last known method: Saddle Up! LV 11 Side-Quest)
- Blue Roan (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
- Chestnut Gelding (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
- Electrum Wind (Horse, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Quick-Start Package)
- Pinto (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
- White Stallion (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
- Battle Charger (Horse, 290 Speed) (Last known method: Bellicarium Store, Rank 30 in Fraywind)
- Razormane (Horse, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Original Elite Mount)
- Quackerjack (Beanie/Cap Duck, 280 Speed) (Last known method: 2013 Clash Canyon Tournament)
- Quacklemore (Duck, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Unknown)

Unobtainable Pets
- Care and Feeding of Your Pet: Addams (Last known method: Agnitor Achievement)
- Care and Feeding of Your Pet: Bonzai (Last known method:: Nexus Achievement)

Unobtainable Face Accessory
- Ghilliedhu Mask (Last known method: Nexus Achievement)
- Dwarf Orcan Mask (Last known method: Nexus Achievement)
- Racial Paper Mask (Last known method: Trick or Treat/Wintera 2013/2014)

Previous Federation Bill Store Items
- Ghost Knight Helm (Last known method: Removed by request of BHS)
- Hat of Sweet Dreams (Last known method: Removed when Federation Bill Store was updated)
- Dapper Vampir's Hat (Last known method: Removed when Federation Bill Store was updated)
- Modesty Potion (Last known method: Removed when Federation Bill Store was updated)

TERA Emporium: Possible Additions
- Retired Racial Costumes (Swimwear, Exclusive, Regular, Seasonal)
- Retired Accessories (2012 - 2014 Head-wear, 2012 - 2014 Face-wear, Exclusive)
- Retired & Regular Pets (Original, Exclusive, Special Stats)

Comments

• The whole federation store needs a revamp lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whole federation bill system and fashion coupon needs revamp. It also a good start tho.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    This post has been updated.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    I would prefer it to not have items you could get from achievements only, even if they are not obtainable now. I wouldn't mind a colored variation though so they can be differentiated. I love my Orc mask (from Nexus achievement and my Black Steed from another achievement even though it looks very similar if not the same to the pirate mount, ugh) but I wouldn't want to see everyone with one if they never did achievement. A different colored variant I would most definitely not mind though.
  • The entire Federation Bill store and Fashion Coupon store is beyond tired and worn out. It's way overdue for a revamp.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Killstyle wrote: »
    I would prefer it to not have items you could get from achievements only, even if they are not obtainable now. I wouldn't mind a colored variation though so they can be differentiated. I love my Orc mask (from Nexus achievement and my Black Steed from another achievement even though it looks very similar if not the same to the pirate mount, ugh) but I wouldn't want to see everyone with one if they never did achievement. A different colored variant I would most definitely not mind though.

That's where the nearly identical comes into place, my friend. The value of your item will be just as rare, while the others will be an entirely different ID with the same aesthetic purpose. People felt the same way you did when these items first came out in the federation bill store, including the reputation cosmetics. The difference between the federation bill store's reputation cosmetics and the regular reputation cosmetics is all in it's ID (eg: regular and premium)... and people are content with showing off their regular item, while the only obtainable ones are the premium.

As for the Black Pearl, that's still obtainable by normal means, and because of that I did not add it to the list... The Dwarf Orcan Mask was once obtainable as a premium item during an event, which shows that BHS/En Masse is willing to bring back achievement rewards with new IDs.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »

That's where the nearly identical comes into place, my friend. The value of your item will be just as rare, while the others will be an entirely different ID with the same aesthetic purpose. People felt the same way you did when these items first came out in the federation bill store, including the reputation cosmetics. The difference between the federation bill store's reputation cosmetics and the regular reputation cosmetics is all in it's ID (eg: regular and premium)... and people are content with showing off their regular item, while the only obtainable ones are the premium.

As for the Black Pearl, that's still obtainable by normal means, and because of that I did not add it to the list... The Dwarf Orcan Mask was once obtainable as a premium item during an event, which shows that BHS/En Masse is willing to bring back achievement rewards with new IDs.

Is the Black Pearl from that pirate thing? I thought it looked JUST like my mount and wasn't happy about that. And I don't even notice the ID of items I just notice the look. So for me I'd prefer a recolor to differentiate them then and ID that says premium or regular. Just personal opinion
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    black pearl is an achievement mount from winning 150 rounds of corsairs stronghold.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Is the Black Pearl from that pirate thing? I thought it looked JUST like my mount and wasn't happy about that. And I don't even notice the ID of items I just notice the look. So for me I'd prefer a recolor to differentiate them then and ID that says premium or regular. Just personal opinion

I respect that. I personally don't think it's okay to limit new players from items they cannot get anymore, so I thought by giving them a premium form with a different description would keep both sides happy. The purpose of the Federation Bill Merchant was to obtain retired or unobtainable items, after all.

The only problem with recoloring an item is that my request would become BHS's problem and not En Masse. En Masse can create and add new or existing items with a new ID and description, while changing a model would be up to the developers. I want to try to keep my request simple and easy, you know?

Some of these items already exist in TERA NA, I only request them to be re-added to the game:

Ghilliedhu Mask
    Original: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/50069/
    Premium: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/131464/

Dwarf Orcan Mask
    Original: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/50072/
    Premium: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/131466/

Ghost Knight Helm
    Original: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/50056/
    Premium: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/131455/

Paper Masks
    Old: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/60511/
    New: http://teradatabase.net/us/item/164110/
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »
    Federation Bill Merchant
    A couple of years back, 3 horses were added to the Federation Bill Merchant because the original method of obtaining them were removed from the game. Despite them having 275 speed, people like myself enjoy the fact that we can collect them. It's now 2017, and more mounts have become restricted because you cannot earn them naturally in game, and I was wondering if these mounts can be added to the Federation Bill Merchant. There is also pets and some accessories that you can no longer normally obtain in the game.

Unobtainable Mounts
    - Arcadian Dapple (Horse, 240 Speed) (Last known method: Saddle Up! LV 11 Side-Quest)
    - Velikan Grey (Horse, 240 Speed) (Last known method: Saddle Up! LV 11 Side-Quest)
    - Blue Roan (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
    - Chestnut Gelding (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
    - Electrum Wind (Horse, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Quick-Start Package)
    - Pinto (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
    - White Stallion (Horse, 255 Speed) (Last known method: Pre-Order)
    - Battle Charger (Horse, 290 Speed) (Last known method: Bellicarium Store, Rank 30 in Fraywind)
    - Razormane (Horse, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Original Elite Mount)
    - Quackerjack (Beanie/Cap Duck, 280 Speed) (Last known method: 2013 Clash Canyon Tournament)
    - Quacklemore (Duck, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Unknown)
    - Smolder (Lion, 280 Speed) (Last known method: Crucible of Flame, Dreadspire F20)

Unobtainable Pets
    - Care and Feeding of Your Pet: Addams (Last known method: Agnitor Achievement)
    - Care and Feeding of Your Pet: Bonzai (Last known method:: Nexus Achievement)

Unobtainable Face Accessory
    - Ghilliedhu Mask (Last known method: Nexus Achievement)
    - Dwarf Orcan Mask (Last known method: Nexus Achievement)
    - Racial Paper Mask (Last known method: Trick or Treat/Wintera 2013/2014)

Extra: Old Federation Store Items
    - Ghost Knight Helm (Last known method: Removed)
    - Hat of Sweet Dreams (Last known method: Removed)
    - Dapper Vampir's Hat (Last known method: Removed)

How about Rainbow ? The old strongboxes mount ? Those things have been replaced by extensive / spellbound boxes for about 3 years now.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Elyann wrote: »
    How about Rainbow ? The old strongboxes mount ? Those things have been replaced by extensive / spellbound boxes for about 3 years now.

Unlike the others I've listed, you're still able to obtain rainbow from the strongbox loot-table (during jackpot events). The pets, cheeks and totes are able to be purchased with EMP, so I wouldn't add them either. I did have the alliance masks there, but I believe with the current player uproar, it's best to leave them out... at least until things settle.
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Whole federation bill system and fashion coupon needs revamp. It also a good start tho.

with fashion coupons i wish we could wear all the armor peices and not be restricted to cloth class, leather class, ect.. its a costume it shouldnt be restricted. i personally as a preist would LOVE to wear some reaper armor costumes cause they are cute but cause im not a reaper i cant wear it as a costume -_- makes no sence
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Well I don't know if anyone would be interested in them, but maybe the horses from alliance would be nice to have in Fed Bills too.
  • i like this idea.. it needs a revamp.. and i want my hat of sweet dreams in game again!!! i likes the nexus version!
  • I would like these for my new characters, especially the mounts. I had them on my older characters that are long gone now. :(

It would be nice to see them again either in Federation shop or EMP shop.