[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 2/18 at 6pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Want to make friends~

Hi!
I'm new-ish to Tera, been playing it for a little while now. I'm a level 63 Warrior. Planning on making a new char soon.
The thing is, I love this game! It's great. Really enjoying it so far. I just don't have any friends really.. I would really like to meet new people. I'm super friendly~ My char name is Vala.x and I'm on the server Tempest Reach.

Feel free to add me, have a nice day. <3

Comments

• iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    TimeZone GMT + 8?

add me as Jzana - Tempest Reach
  • I'm making a new character on TR to try it out because AV is getting stale for me! I'll add you :) May I use someone's buddyup code?
  • what server
    Tempest reach!

• iNjza wrote: »
    TimeZone GMT + 8?

My timezone is UTC+12:00 :) will add you!
  • MNT33NE4AA wrote: »
    I'm making a new character on TR to try it out because AV is getting stale for me! I'll add you :) May I use someone's buddyup code?

Sounds good! :3
  • iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    awesome. :) add away.

but im very new... only lvl 12.. started 3 days ago
  • i want to be friends, i hope that you dont care that i am like level 1, this is my first time playing
  • iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    D5AWL45W4D wrote: »
    i want to be friends, i hope that you dont care that i am like level 1, this is my first time playing

doesnt take long to level.. im lvl 34 already.. not even a week lol.

TimeZone GMT + 8?

• HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    When you want to run lvl 65 stuff you can hmu if you want on TR -Ball