[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

First time ever on Tera

Hi, this is my first time ever that i am gonna play this game, first at all i am sorry for my poor english, i am a spanish person, so i hope you can understand me, i am downloading the game and i want to know people like me, startes for play together in missions, etc.

Comments

• iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    TimeZone GMT + 8?

add me as Jzana - Tempest Reach

make sure to use a buddy code before you are level 10.
  • You re from Spain? If u are, maybe u want to join into Gameforge servers instad of Enmasse, for the ping.
    EU servers are located in Germany. Your game experience will be maybe better there, than suffers with 200+ ping here where servers are in Chicago (Usa).

Anyways, if u decide to come here, welcome! If u start on Fey Forest server, let me know... I know some spanish speaking guilds very friendly with newcomers
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of europeans are playing on the US servers as the ping is not the only decisive factor. Apparently many people from the EU prefer playing with a higher ping than playing under Gameforge.

Tera is quite complex and the best you could do is find a nice guild to help you get started.