Abscess Event on??

Comments

• compensation mhhh 250 tokens B)
  • well. the event is supposed to end in some hours anyway. it doesnt matter anymore xD only a couple of dyads and some feedstock missing
  • Enmasse fail again and again... #HappyBday
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @NemisBrawler said:
    > well. the event is supposed to end in some hours anyway. it doesnt matter anymore xD only a couple of dyads and some feedstock missing

What about the people that will lose the item they wanted by few tokens.
    Bad for them right? As long as it doesn't affect you why should you care.
  • Seikilos wrote: »
    > @NemisBrawler said:
    > well. the event is supposed to end in some hours anyway. it doesnt matter anymore xD only a couple of dyads and some feedstock missing

What about the people that will lose the item they wanted by few tokens.
    Bad for them right? As long as it doesn't affect you why should you care.

u know u can get it from the 417-423 dungeons too right? the tokens from those dungeons are not removed yet. u still have 24h+ to farm it. and for what u said. i need tokens too =) but the abscess event is over. u cant do anything with it, me neither. and the only thing u can do is accept it like me. or maybe complaining it to EME like what we're doing now.
  • cyzrongcyzrong ✭✭
    Can confirm that the event has probably ended prematurely for at least 2 hours before dungeon reset timing.
    At the very least.

The event page on the main website states that you are guaranteed 2 anniversary tokens.
    Been taking note and I haven't gotten the guaranteed two. Sad.
  • Or prolong it until maintenance ?
    Why is it stopping a day earlier than maintenance when events usually end there.
    Very confusing
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    The event was good for feedstock but was completely disappointing for the stoles/emeralds. Got none along with a friend with a combined 150+ runs. Atleast it gave good feed... just don't understand why they put horrible drop rates/put rare items in for us to be excited about and even when we grind and grind we can't get them.
  • roxxapoxx wrote: »
    The event was good for feedstock but was completely disappointing for the stoles/emeralds. Got none along with a friend with a combined 150+ runs. Atleast it gave good feed... just don't understand why they put horrible drop rates/put rare items in for us to be excited about and even when we grind and grind we can't get them.

I didn't even know there were other jackpots apart from feedstock and smart dyad structures :p
  • Yeah it was supposed to still be on until 10 am today, but it ended way early (Epic Fail EME).
  • What to farm now that the event is over?
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    dungeons and pvp ab just s u c... thanks god is already finish
  • I ask for an answer

@Spacecats @Halrath
  • Hey all. We did find that the event ended early due to a scheduling error. We're taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen for remaining dungeon events.

We've re-enabled the Abscess dungeon highlight and token drops, and they will end at 11 a.m. PDT instead of 10 a.m. PDT, giving an extra hour. We've also upped the token drop from 2 to 3 for the remainder of the event, and reset everyone's dungeon reset cooldowns in case they'd wasted their daily runs.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Thanks @Spacecats remember awesome fun stuff for last week or weekend of the event :3

PS: not to make another thread or anything, off-topic, Emoji just acting weird recently, they go to the next line when posted O.o