What Happened To The Oak Weapon Skins

Are they seasonal or sold during an event of some kind? I cant find them in the store at all! Pls help

Comments

• InoraInora ✭✭✭
    nvm i was told that they were for an event only
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    yep, they came around once for an event a couple years ago and haven't returned since :c
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    I think it's terrible that they still keep it in a dressing room like it's available to buy.
  • Pamcake wrote: »
    I think it's terrible that they still keep it in a dressing room like it's available to buy.

Would you rather have the Dressing Room contain as many cosmetic items as possible, or only keep the items currently available for purchase from the TERA store (and possibly the broker)?
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Pamcake wrote: »

Would you rather have the Dressing Room contain as many cosmetic items as possible, or only keep the items currently available for purchase from the TERA store (and possibly the broker)?

Much prefer all obtainable items in game to be shown in dressing room! LOL please don't change that.

• TewiiTewii ✭✭✭

Though people may not be able to obtain certain things by any method currently, you can still buy them from other players if they are tradeable. Just because something's been pulled from the TERA Store doesn't mean it should be removed.
    And the dressing room having everything is perfect. I can mix and match untradeable items with things I can get on the broker.

That said - the Dressing Room does need more. All of the fashion coupon items (on top of introducing more fashion coupon items, like everything that's missing that other versions do have, we've been asking for this one for a while), all of the things that are missing from the dressing room, incomplete data on some items (doesn't have a "source" like some other items do. How can I know if it's from federation bills or from the store? Or an event? Needs to be more clear rather than just "buy it in store now")
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

I would rather have the dressing room actually show you how to get an item(especially with the weird names of some boxes that are in no way, shape or form indicated on the item) instead of just sending you to the main page of the cash shop regardless of whether the item is available in it or not. Also, showing emp instead of VG credits might be a good idea.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭

I rather see things that are available in the dressing room, because I really liked some of these skins to only find out the aren't in the store. Or at lest make it so it's clear from the start they are not available to buy.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »

I would rather have the dressing room actually show you how to get an item(especially with the weird names of some boxes that are in no way, shape or form indicated on the item) instead of just sending you to the main page of the cash shop regardless of whether the item is available in it or not. Also, showing emp instead of VG credits might be a good idea.

Yes, that too. If I like to buy I would like to be directly send to the item in shop and not scroll and not be sure is this box is the one or not.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I've often wondered why the Nuthatch weapon skin has never reappeared for ANY event. Maybe they lost the codes for it?
  • DeimanDeiman ✭✭

i Would you rather have the Dressing Room contain as many cosmetic items as possible but can u make all items in game that are available ore not show and put the once that are not currently available like the oke and the swimsuits and others like that in a separate tab ?
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

+1

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »

Much prefer all obtainable items in game to be shown in dressing room! LOL please don't change that.

So you mean to actually change it to work properly? Cause it doesn't show a big bunch of items.

Also as mentioned, make it show properly please if it's available on store or what method. It shows on some items the box that you need to buy with EMP and then... guides you to the main page only...
  • BattlePopoBattlePopo ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Put Oak Weapon Boxes in EMP store.. profit??? No idea why that hasn't happened yet, not like they were limited-time license items like Hello-Kitty.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    BattlePopo wrote: »
    Put Oak Weapon Boxes in EMP store.. profit??? No idea why that hasn't happened yet, not like they were limited-time license items like Hello-Kitty.

I don't even get it why the Hello-Kitty was a limited license anyway instead of profit % based over an undetermined period. Both Sanrio and Enmasse/BHS profit...