[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Anniversary Shop Item Ideas

As the anniversary event goes on, new items are promised to be added to the token shop. I expected many hard-to-obtain items, perhaps ones no longer attainable through in-game means besides a long-lost AH listing at 20x the value at release. (Which makes sense. Supply and demand.)

That being said I've felt let down by the offerings so far. While the permanent Elin car (even though EU got it for free) and permanent disco ball we've been promised are nice, I feel there's a missed opportunity.

Why not fill the token shop with those long-lost items? Such as the unity stole, the nut hatch boxes, kitty cat whiskers, peg-leg pirate costumes, eagle helm, carnivale headdress, and war bonnet.

They have no qualms about putting such items in Kyra's shop, so why not fill the token shop with them too?

It could be EME has planned some of these items, but let's take this opportunity to remind them of what long-lost items we'd like to see so they don't become forgotten. (And instead of some rewards we've been able to get from multiple events...)

Speaking personally, the item I'd most like to see is the Unity Stole. I missed the first time it was given out and wasn't able to attain it from any other events. As it is not tradeable, this seems like a fantastic item to add. It won't saturate the market, and anyone who already has as many as their heart desires can simply pass it up and buy something else with their hard-earned anniversary tokens.

Feel free to post any other item suggestions you feel EME has forgotten about. Maybe we can inspire some token-shop items we'd all like to have to appear.

@Spacecats @Halrath

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    how are kitty cat whiskers long lost?
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/blackkittycat1/black-box
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/kittycat1/kitty-box

not sure what I want to see, honestly whatever they add I hope they aren't too tempting, being poor in tokens.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    > @Lolitaa said:
    > how are kitty cat whiskers long lost?
    >

Only in that similar loot-box consolation prizes are often up for grabs in Kyra-type events and that I feel that the community has a demand for them. Furthermore, you don't see many of them up for sale these days as the popularity of the lootbox through which they are available has waned greatly since its initial release.
  • Hat of sweet dreams
  • I would love to see more Male costumes. Also it could be a good idea if we get unity stoles and bruiseweave stole with a stream code if we can hit 1k viewers on stream. just saying
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Nuthatch! Definitely!
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the now-retired outfits? Such as the Chamber/Parlor maid outfits? Pirate outfits? Also Nut hatch weapon skins would be nice too.
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Loculi wrote: »
    As the anniversary event goes on, new items are promised to be added to the token shop. I expected many hard-to-obtain items, perhaps ones no longer attainable through in-game means besides a long-lost AH listing at 20x the value at release. (Which makes sense. Supply and demand.)

That being said I've felt let down by the offerings so far. While the permanent Elin car (even though EU got it for free) and permanent disco ball we've been promised are nice, I feel there's a missed opportunity.

Why not fill the token shop with those long-lost items? Such as the unity stole, the nut hatch boxes, kitty cat whiskers, peg-leg pirate costumes, eagle helm, carnivale headdress, and war bonnet.

They have no qualms about putting such items in Kyra's shop, so why not fill the token shop with them too?

It could be EME has planned some of these items, but let's take this opportunity to remind them of what long-lost items we'd like to see so they don't become forgotten. (And instead of some rewards we've been able to get from multiple events...)

Speaking personally, the item I'd most like to see is the Unity Stole. I missed the first time it was given out and wasn't able to attain it from any other events. As it is not tradeable, this seems like a fantastic item to add. It won't saturate the market, and anyone who already has as many as their heart desires can simply pass it up and buy something else with their hard-earned anniversary tokens.

Feel free to post any other item suggestions you feel EME has forgotten about. Maybe we can inspire some token-shop items we'd all like to have to appear.

@Spacecats @Halrath

The only thing i would like to have back in tera is the old gear re-designer npc in velika, that is one of the main reasons i started playing tera
  • Dyeable Princess Arin/Princess Rida!
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Hanuishi wrote: »
    Dyeable Princess Arin/Princess Rida!

+1 interwebs for you
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Just the Alliance Mask please? ;D
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assfury dragon mount? No? OK
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    I'd like the unity and bruiseweave stoles and more male costumes too. :3
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Loculi wrote: »

@Spacecats @Halrath

How about: No shop updates till we see some improvement on the servers ?
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    I second this
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    LucyFear wrote: »
    Just the Alliance Mask please? ;D

no alliance mask for u i worked hard grinding bams and doing pvp