[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Who was/is the best player for each class for PvP

Comments

• Biju wrote: »
    Hard to day for all classes but I can say this:
    Lancer: Gold, Tsumori
    I want those two to say as far away possible from me lol

do they even play anymore
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    Biju wrote: »
    Hard to day for all classes but I can say this:
    Lancer: Gold, Tsumori
    I want those two to say as far away possible from me lol

do they even play anymore

They dont, but I since part of the title is: Who was/is Those are the best I can remember.
  • Tsumori still plays. Mostly valk pve though.
  • SevenOhSevenOh
    edited May 2017
    Lancer: fankriss was objectively the best lancer tbh, honorable mention to tsumori and dirty bubble
    Archer: xilian suntail and jelly are best archers, xil and sun a bit better than jelly imo
    Slayer: best slayer; elinure
    reaper: numbnips
    zerker: D.T., Wootle
    sorc: haimon for sure
    95MMWGWNWF wrote: »
    Sorc: Icha, impulse, Zing
    lmao at zing
    dude thought a priest GSing his sleep was hacking LOL
    the other two are good but haimon is way better and more versatile

warrior: judo, honorable mention purizer rukojima and me : ^) (im not saying who I am though)
    warrior is a very sketchy class overall and it's hard to judge because people have very different playstyles

healer/mystic: I don't really have a list, please.heal.me is really good tho
    brawler, gunner, valk: no informed decision for loser nerd fotm garbage

• ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    SevenOh wrote: »
    lmao at zing

I never proclaimed to be a fantastic sorc, admittedly I thought GS had timed out and wasn't watching the priest's buff bar, it was almost gone. :P
    Also, I'm glad I record everything because here's the exact event you're describing! The truth is, I was called a hacker! (injector, w/e) A Zenobia's Vortex VM proc'd me! I think we all know what happens when a stun is knocked up!
    Thx for the rip on me though. :) Here's the vid:
  • SevenOh wrote: »
    Lancer: fankriss was objectively the best lancer tbh, honorable mention to tsumori and dirty bubble
    Archer: xilian suntail and jelly are best archers, xil and sun a bit better than jelly imo
    lmao at zing

warrior: judo, honorable mention purizer rukojima and me : ^) (im not saying who I am though)
    warrior is a very sketchy class overall and it's hard to judge because people have very different playstyles

Who is this jellybee. I must fight him

• Who is this jellybee. I must fight him

q 3s
    don't know if he still plays though

• ch0obch0ob ✭✭
    lmao at zing

I never proclaimed to be a fantastic sorc, admittedly I thought GS had timed out and wasn't watching the priest's buff bar, it was almost gone. :P
    Also, I'm glad I record everything because here's the exact event you're describing! The truth is, I was called a hacker! (injector, w/e) A Zenobia's Vortex VM proc'd me! I think we all know what happens when a stun is knocked up!
    Thx for the rip on me though. :) Here's the vid:

Funny how some priests don't get that tornado screws up stuns.
  • MiskuChanMiskuChan ✭✭✭
    Relax people can mention whoever they like, and believe me I know plenty of old PvPers who would fall down laughing at the sorc you mentioned, but it doesn't matter everyone's welcome to their opinion.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    MiskuChan wrote: »
    Relax people can mention whoever they like, and believe me I know plenty of old PvPers who would fall down laughing at the sorc you mentioned, but it doesn't matter everyone's welcome to their opinion.

Shhh lots of people haven't figured out it's opinionated
  • CuckCuck ✭✭

I actually agree with you, hilarious as it is, that Wootle may be one the best Zerkers(aside from maybe ping carried ones) but I am not anywhere close to the best slayer. I just have a curious way of playing. And as much as I loved Fankriss, Doll was the best lancer. And probably best any class. He used to carry me in FWC while also playing a priest. It made no sense. And the way he carried in PVE was something just bizarre, it's hard to put it into words but he was like a robot at times. Like doing 3man MCHM while dual-boxing. How the [filtered]?

Agree also on warriors. There have been a handful of standout warriors to me and they all played very differently. Though of course the meta has changed several times. And I think Poste is a very good player. Maybe not the best sorc of all time but I know he also plays Mystic and Priest at a really high level. That really impressed me.

And finally I think Brawlers and Gunners, at least in EQ, are basically worthless. But Bruiser and Robbie are really really good with the classes. And as someone who has been doing very good with Valkyrie I don't find it as disgustingly OP as people are claiming, I don't do that much worse on my Slayer and that class sucks. The class is just another element we all have to get used to and it isn't as broken as reapers.
  • edited May 2017
    Cool's good pumped but you should of of seen his teacher... Grawg, strong at 3's and riddiculouse 1v1.
  • > @KnightsReprise said:
    > Cool's good punped but you should of of seen his teacher... Grawg, strong at 3's and riddiculouse 1v1.

Grawg never taught me anything and I whooped his [filtered] 2
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Current-ish players. (Based off 1v1s etc)
    Lancer: Pokedex and/or Apex (Put two because im pokedex fanboy and Apex is the best lancer I've 1v1d ever.)
    Gunner: Robbie
    Archer: Xilian
    Reaper: Nips
    Ninja: Nips
    Warrior: Judo
    Slayer: Coool
    Zerk: Haven't seen a good zerk in a year.
    Sorc: Icha i guess??
    Brawler: Aveon (kinda forgot at first, went B L A N K)
    Valk: No one b/c idc.
  • SkyiSkyi
    edited June 2017
    Cool's good pumped but you should of of seen his teacher... Grawg, strong at 3's and riddiculouse 1v1.

Coool > Grawg,
    Coool's decision making and spacing makes him hard to beat. The struggle is real when I'm dueling him Slayer vs Slayer. On the other hand, even I can beat Grawg consistently with a Victor's Weapon.