[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Dungeon Highlight: Velik's Hold - Jackpots

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    Please change it to Velik hold Hard mode.. why we need to do the nm...

Because this is a CELEBRATION EVENT (even if it doesn't feel like one). Why would it only be limited to players that can clear HM?

VHHM is no too hard, the only problem is vegel mecanic, but is similar to Nighmare Lillith debuff phase.
  • Natthan wrote: »
    Considering the time spent to complete this dungeon the prizes are very bad, the mount's drop probably will be as bad as customs or worse.
    Get a chance to drop smart 3x or 5x please.
    This dungeon takes at least 5x more time to do than the abcess and the prizes are not all that.

lmao smart 3x or 5x? why not just ask them deliver it to your parcel
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    Natthan wrote: »
    Considering the time spent to complete this dungeon the prizes are very bad, the mount's drop probably will be as bad as customs or worse.
    This dungeon takes at least 5x more time to do than the abcess and the prizes are not all that.

You are stupid.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the rewards for BG highlights? FWC it is I believe.

On topic: whatever the rewards are ppl will complain, but I agree, number of mats could x3 instead of 1 for whole party.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    Please change it to Velik hold Hard mode.. why we need to do the nm...

Because this is a CELEBRATION EVENT (even if it doesn't feel like one). Why would it only be limited to players that can clear HM?

I mean, why do you need Talismans if you can't clear HM?
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    What are the rewards for BG highlights? FWC it is I believe.

On topic: whatever the rewards are ppl will complain, but I agree, number of mats could x3 instead of 1 for whole party.

I would like to know aswell, trying to queque for fwc and sadly looks like none is doing it sigh
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only request is that the feedstock reward be 100 t11 instead of 50 t12. Anyone who wants 50 t12 can convert their 100 t11 into 50 anyway. But you can't convert backwards along the feedstock tier system, meaning the feed reward doesn't mean much if you're after tier 11 feedstock -- and most people are, since most people are either looking to enchant their misery gear or their ambush, both of which require tier 11 feedstock, not tier 12.

Velik's Hold, the very dungeon players are expected to run for this event, drops misery gear.
    Misery gear requires t11 to enchant.
    But VH gives t12 as its bonus reward, which is feedstock that is only good for enchanting the gear beyond misery, the very same gear that is basically impossible for most people to obtain at the moment unless you're rich and or lucky.

That is my only gripe with this entire thing. Other than that I think it's fine tbh.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @voidy I agree with you, please T11 tier 100, that helps majority not minority and also t12 doesn't have such market so ppl couldn't trade or sell.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    My only request is that the feedstock reward be 100 t11 instead of 50 t12. Anyone who wants 50 t12 can convert their 100 t11 into 50 anyway. But you can't convert backwards along the feedstock tier system, meaning the feed reward doesn't mean much if you're after tier 11 feedstock -- and most people are, since most people are either looking to enchant their misery gear or their ambush, both of which require tier 11 feedstock, not tier 12.

Velik's Hold, the very dungeon players are expected to run for this event, drops misery gear.
    Misery gear requires t11 to enchant.
    But VH gives t12 as its bonus reward, which is feedstock that is only good for enchanting the gear beyond misery, the very same gear that is basically impossible for most people to obtain at the moment unless you're rich and or lucky.

That is my only gripe with this entire thing. Other than that I think it's fine tbh.

you have the absses(low tier, desing for idoneal set ) dungeon event to get tier 11, why you need get same prizes for a mid tier dungeon ?
  • SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    Please please give us more drop is not an easy dungeon to do and take a lot of time compare to AB. :(
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't say is a "chance" yet nothing droped. NOTHING at all.

Like, sure 1x for 1 person alone sucks but when nothing at all drops it really sucks xD!
  • Lifegiver00Lifegiver00 ✭✭✭
    Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't say is a "chance" yet nothing droped. NOTHING at all.

Like, sure 1x for 1 person alone sucks but when nothing at all drops it really sucks xD!

Thank you! They phrased it so that it seems you have 100% chance to get one of the drops. It's misleading. I don't see why they can't phrase things more clearly.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    Natthan wrote: »

You are stupid.

not more stupid than you, suggesting something that will never happen lmao
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    are the skycycles permanent?

Yes they are.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    are the skycycles permanent?

Yes they are.

Nothing about FWC ? :cry: