[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Multiple PVP Queue

With how PVP queue times are getting really iffy as time goes on, can we get an option to queue multiple bg's? I'm sure there's a chunk of us who don't care what we get into, just that we can get into a BG quickly.

Comments

• It's something that players request periodically. We have forwarded this to Bluehole and will keep it on their radar for future updates.
  • I wouldn't recomend this. If current q times for CS or FWC are long then if multi q is allowed those BGs would end dead.
  • Not happening.
    BHS dont care at all about PvP.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all in for this. Like you can do with dungeons, queue the ones you wanna run, and the one that gets ready 1st you get in.

I see no reason why queues for other BGs would get bad, it just means more people are potentially queuing for that. If many people wanna run CS only, some people want CS, FWC or Kumas, a few want FWC only, and only one wants Kumas only, logically CS would pop faster. Now if we change it to many people want CS, FWC, Kumas or Iron, a few want CS and FWC only, a handful wants only Iron or CS, again, CS would pop faster.

It's a matter of what majority wants to run one way or another. It would just work exactly the same as dungeon queues.
  • Varg707Varg707 ✭✭
    Literally every person that ever PvP'd in tera has requested this since 2013. Looooooong overdue. Never got any responses from BHS.
  • Varg707 wrote: »
    Literally every person that ever PvP'd in tera has requested this since 2013. Looooooong overdue. Never got any responses from BHS.

^^ this,

now lets see how many years we need for the temporary bank to be fixed.
  • Please implement this.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't recomend this. If current q times for CS or FWC are long then if multi q is allowed those BGs would end dead.
    So we can have a multiple queue for battlegrounds of same size (CS can be changed to 15x15 and Iron BG to 10x10) and have a random queue for everything except skyring. If BHS team use their brain and make a decent work with the coding, the random queue will works just fine.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    I can a see tecnical difficulty.

The ims system try to make balanace teams(poorly but it try). If one player is in 2 matching partys and 1 bg pop first. The ims will have to rebuild the party from the other bg from scratch again, making the queus longer