[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Why FWC is not popping?

is it a bug, I don't think no one is queing :cry: I planned for FWC runs all week, and since yesterday nothing pops, when other BGs had fast que. What is happening? :eh:

Comments

• 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    You aready know whats happenning
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    People think they can only get the reward of [filtered] 12 AT at night, there is literally a big confusion between power hours and Highlight.
    The worst part of this story is the misinformation from EmE side, i want to see a list a schedule or something, but official like power hours was
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    Don't said pvp is ded please... pvp is made by players not by system...the reason why people do not want to spend time in PvP content is because the rate of win is 1%, there are to many Nabs undergeared and people without club about PvP that Q in the broken BG Matching... no balanced no chance to win. lets cry more
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Can you please make a news post and revive it, also another interesting jackpot beside tokens would be nice. Tnx
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    VHNM is what's happening
  • already played multiple rounds of fwc.

9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    already played multiple rounds of fwc.

my que passed 20 mins each time.
  • edited May 2017
    i think there's only 1 set of fwc running rn, gotta queue asap after finishing a round or risk waiting 15-20 mins for it to end.
    @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator Tnx for event and all, can you please make FWC jackpot a bit rewarding, it is dead, ppl doing dungeon for da skycycle, put it in FWC too? with the same chance as dungeon drop? Rawr :3
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator Tnx for event and all, can you please make FWC jackpot a bit rewarding, it is dead, ppl doing dungeon for da skycycle, put it in FWC too? with the same chance as dungeon drop? Rawr :3

Had no problems with FWC popping during the late afternoon hours where I'm at. Was around 6pm ish.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Had no problems with FWC popping during the late afternoon hours where I'm at. Was around 6pm ish.

yeah, noticed it is better now, still wish we had that jackpot tho o:)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > LesbianVi wrote: »
    >
    > @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator Tnx for event and all, can you please make FWC jackpot a bit rewarding, it is dead, ppl doing dungeon for da skycycle, put it in FWC too? with the same chance as dungeon drop? Rawr :3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Had no problems with FWC popping during the late afternoon hours where I'm at. Was around 6pm ish.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah, noticed it is better now, still wish we had that jackpot tho o:)

12 anniversary tokens is the jackpot
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > LesbianVi wrote: »
    >
    > @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator Tnx for event and all, can you please make FWC jackpot a bit rewarding, it is dead, ppl doing dungeon for da skycycle, put it in FWC too? with the same chance as dungeon drop? Rawr :3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Had no problems with FWC popping during the late afternoon hours where I'm at. Was around 6pm ish.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah, noticed it is better now, still wish we had that jackpot tho o:)

12 anniversary tokens is the jackpot

only 12 ?

you need 100 to buy something good

it is a very poor jackpot o:)
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Idk man, I've been in queue for the past 45 min as a healer with a dps for cs and still waiting xD!
    Idk man, I've been in queue for the past 45 min as a healer with a dps for cs and still waiting xD!

lol, no one is doing CS now, I mean if the event is over, I don't think anyone run anything, cause those RNG victor boxes are shet.