These rng jackpot events

I didn't expect much from mEME events lately, but atleast give us 100% chance on atleast 1 jackpot.
We get the same amount of feedstock from Abscess even though the dungeon takes 2-3 times longer and even then a jackpot of atleast 50 t12 feedstock isnt guaranteed? Idk why mEME still thinks that rng jackpot events are good ideas, honestly.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is all in the balance. There can never be a balanced event, cause what you think it may be balanced, it wont be for other person.

The reason why i think this is a chance instead of a guaranteed, is because of economy. Should every player in the dungeon gets a guaranteed 50 T12 feedstock, Wao, wonderful! It is time to spam the crap out of this dungeon to make money out of those feedstocks.

A week later, the broker is flooded by T12 feedstock and the price crashes, the economy breaks, you do not have your millions, and that leads to you coming to the forums to complain about a broken event that broke the economy. Sounds familiar right? yes because it already happened.

So, in the best interest to avoid a economic crash in the game, is best to just give it as a chance drop, alongside with other goodies.

This is what i think was the reasoning behind the Feedstock T12 being a chance drop instead of a guaranteed drop. As stated above, you cannot just make a balanced event anymore, as many players have different opinions about what balance is, and even when you have the answer to the balance of events, is really hard to pull off carefully without breaking the economy or making the prices utterly worthless.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    They could throw in some personal alks or something, since they aren't tradeable, so the dungeon will have at least a small guaranteed drop.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least the 50 t12 fs could be 100% drop for those doing the dungeon and the other prizes still be rng.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Well, at least the 50 t12 fs could be 100% drop for those doing the dungeon and the other prizes still be rng.

No, it shouldn't be, you know some ppl running dungeons like heck, if get 50 fs per run, that would be a whole lotta T12 fs, market will break.

On topic: this dude can't understand the reason behind RNG is to stop abusive runs and also not destroying economy. You shouldn't get all the dam mats to craft and to enchant vm9 from one week event. Stop the crying.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Well, at least the 50 t12 fs could be 100% drop for those doing the dungeon and the other prizes still be rng.

No, it shouldn't be, you know some ppl running dungeons like heck, if get 50 fs per run, that would be a whole lotta T12 fs, market will break.

The people who wants to abuse the system did already with Abscess. With a premade party you could do that run in 3 minutes and spam with an Elite account 8 times in less than 30 minutes. Many of those people have the 17 limit per server characters. That lead to 7 hours of farming more than 100 runs per day and I asure you that made at least an average that 5k t11 fs per day per player in a premade with elite.

VHNM is less spameable than AB becasue of the time that it gets to finish it and if you get 50 tier 12 fs as reward for clearing on events days you wont make more than 1.4k tier 12 fs in the same amount of time you get 5k t11 fs (2.5k t12) from running the Abscess.
    @ElinUsagi that is why I am saying this, they already got many, add this to them and also VH can be done fast with premades with misery or VM8-9, ims takes a whole lotta time because ppl are in slaughter or guile or mix.
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Well, at least the 50 t12 fs could be 100% drop for those doing the dungeon and the other prizes still be rng.

I agree w/ LesbianVi, this is only going to flood the market. The current rate is fine. I thought choosing Abscess was an interesting choice, since it's almost more trash than CW.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    A random question by me would be why 50 t12 instead of 100 t11? Idm it being rng because from the Abscess experience even without any feedstock jackpot I get tokens, but 50 t12 is less accessible than 100 t11 for some people. Just wondering.
    aeee98 wrote: »
    A random question by me would be why 50 t12 instead of 100 t11? Idm it being rng because from the Abscess experience even without any feedstock jackpot I get tokens, but 50 t12 is less accessible than 100 t11 for some people. Just wondering.

I believe they saw the crazy amount of T11 flooding servers, so they decided to have T12 instead, cause t11 already a lot on servers.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

I believe they saw the crazy amount of T11 flooding servers, so they decided to have T12 instead, cause t11 already a lot on servers.

Yeah 14 x the 65's on CH and not farming hard in a week ended up with nearly 10k T11 feed, made my day cause i +'d 2 of my charcters gear and had tons to spare. Now I can finally afford +16 crit innerwear after selling some lol. (I'm a dirty casual...lol)

But yes I am glad they changed the feedstock to T12 I will sell it or trade to people for other stuff I need and they can either sell it or use to gear themselves in t12! Win - win.

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

im dont see people complain why they get 30 k tier 11 feddtock in tier 10 dungeon ..............................................

im wonder why
  • VH Jackpots are a bit of a joke lol. 50 Feedstock is still 2 failed enchant attempts and everyone wants the Jetcycle lol.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajorThor wrote: »
    VH Jackpots are a bit of a joke lol. 50 Feedstock is still 2 failed enchant attempts and everyone wants the Jetcycle lol.

You arent suppose to use those feedstock immediately tho. Most of us would amass a sizeable amount of them before selling them or attempting to enchant, let alone awaken.
  • MajorThor wrote: »
    VH Jackpots are a bit of a joke lol. 50 Feedstock is still 2 failed enchant attempts and everyone wants the Jetcycle lol.

Or 0.25 failed enchant attempts. Awakened enchanting requires 200 feedstock per attempt.