[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

EME can u stop removing item from token shop

We want to spend tokens on some formal costumes and blizzart's remembrance.
But we also want to see if there are better stuff worth buying.
And now, they are all gone.
And here comes elin car for 500 tokens, permanent disco ball for 600 tokens !!
People who used tokens can never earn this much in a week.
People who saved tokens now lost their costumes and weapon skin.
Can u pls give us a chance to compare and choose ?
@Spacecats

Comments

• roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I think it would have been nice to just ADD items per week instead of rotate them. I really liked the stuff in the past few but I didn't have enough time to grind tokens for loot boxes or any of the nice costumes. Just seems like a really lame event when you're one of the people who actually grind and still can barely afford anything you want. I thought the anniversary was suppose to reward us for loyalty... yet we're the only community in Tera grinding day in and day out for valuable items. Lol.

But I do appreciate the thought/idea of cash shop items and the possibility of grabbing a skycycle in the dungeon highlight althought I'm sure I will not be that lucky. Couldn't even get a bruiseweave stole from hundreds of abscess runs on multiple characters per day.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    I thought the anniversary was suppose to reward us for loyalty... yet we're the only community in Tera grinding day in and day out for valuable items. Lol.

before yes, but since we have a new cm he is unable to made good event, just remember how he fail with christmas 2016 and now he fail with 5th anniv :3

just accept than our tera is the worst tera under our current cm rule :3
  • vkobe wrote: »
    I thought the anniversary was suppose to reward us for loyalty... yet we're the only community in Tera grinding day in and day out for valuable items. Lol.

before yes, but since we have a new cm he is unable to made good event, just remember how he fail with christmas 2016 and now he fail with 5th anniv :3

Please try to give more constructive feedback, Vkobe. It's hard to do anything with a comment like that. If you have suggestions on how to improve things, let me know. A lot of people enjoyed Christmas 2016, and there were a lot of things we did that month (community-based and otherwise) so it's hard to know what you're talking about when you call the entire Christmas holiday a fail.

As for the changing items in the Anniversary Store, roxx, we've gotten mixed feedback from people on it. Some like the variety and the idea behind a rotating selection that there's some mystery to. Other people are just sad that some items leave the store after a week. We'll consider adding some return items to the shop for the final week of the celebration.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »

Please try to give more constructive feedback, Vkobe. It's hard to do anything with a comment like that. If you have suggestions on how to improve things, let me know. A lot of people enjoyed Christmas 2016, and there were a lot of things we did that month (community-based and otherwise) so it's hard to know what you're talking about when you call the entire Christmas holiday a fail.

As for the changing items in the Anniversary Store, roxx, we've gotten mixed feedback from people on it. Some like the variety and the idea behind a rotating selection that there's some mystery to. Other people are just sad that some items leave the store after a week. We'll consider adding some return items to the shop for the final week of the celebration.

fine copy paste what minea and tonka did or copy paste all the annive event from 2012 to 2016, even a letter event would be better than what you give us now
  • vkobe wrote: »

fine copy paste what minea and tonka did or copy paste all the annive event from 2012 to 2016, even a letter event would be better than what you give us now

I actually miss the letter events. Lots of great memories with those
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't just blame everything into a single person because you did not enjoyed an event.

Honestly, regardless of what Community Manager we have, there will always be people who complain about the current CM not doing properly its job or stuff like that, or will you deny the fact that Minea, the old Community Manager did not made mistakes in the past? Even Tonka made mistakes and people bitched about it, but now are treated like gods or something. Not saying they were VERY GOOD, but trashing the work of newer community managers because we grew used to the old ones, is not a constructive solution and it doesn't help improve anything at all.

As for the Anniversary shop, I know for fact that many players skipped on the first rotation because of stuff like "we cant earn enough tokens to buy X item because it costs X amount of tokens". Same stuff happened with the 2nd rotation, and honestly, outside of the dyable cosmetics, nothing really that could catch general interest other than bonanza box, as the cosmetics mainly were for female only use.

Now, on this 3rd rotation, the stuff in there is actually fairly balanced, at least for my taste, others migght think differently.
    _26ae0b32974fa5cb1a18591f95726e4e-png.jpg
    We have stuff for everyone, females and males. All cosmetics can be used by both females and males, with the exception of the Witch Hat. The Bonanza box is back as per request of many players. 1 day big head are always welcome and this is the first time they were added to an in game obtainable way. I would like to see more ways to get this shape changers other than buying a complete bundle of the animal costumes. The E-Line Coupe and Perma Disco Ball are also there, as stated by Spacecats during the last stream, and i know many people are gonna try to aim for those 2 only.

But i think the biggest game changer here, is the Nut Hatch Weapon Skins. Other than ninja, brawler, valkyrie and gunner, the rest of the classes can use it, and it was a very much requested item in the past to bring back, and finally after 2 years, they are back for a limited time unfortunately, i would like to see this things on the shop or constantly more available during events, like Rootstock.

Overall, i think is a good balance in the 3rd rotation. A lower cost of tokens during the entire event would had been much appreciated, because not everyone have 17 characters to farm tokens on, and the time to do so, so those might have been discouraged a bit for the token cost of things in the shop, and without any way to obtain tokens other than dungeons and BGs for the first 2 rotations.

There are still several cosmetic items that are not yet released in NA, but have been for over 2 years released in the other TERA versions like Ktera and out closest neighbor, EU TERA, and those would had been fantastic additions to the anniversary shop, but sadly, we still do not have even an ETA on Fashion Coupon updates for the original classes (weapon skins) so i cant make anything for the missing cosmetics.

Conclusion: 3rd rotation of the anniversary shop is fairly balanced, could use lower cost on tokens to give chance to those without multiple characters to farm, perhaps some additions of popular cosmetics of the last 2 rotations and to gibe it a final touch, a week full of in game events to obtain tokens would be much appreciated in order to get what we want, cause with those prices, many will have to miss on something just to get another item.

PS: @Spacecats When will be your giveaway of 500 tokens for everyone? I need to know cause i really want to get the disco ball but i dont wanna miss my chance at the E-Line Coupe :(
  • It's true it's been a while since we've had a letter event. The last one we did was during the ninja update, Secrets & Shadows.

The TERA crew has done great work in the past, but I'm wondering what specifically you enjoyed the most and wish En Masse would do again.
  • edited May 2017

Is your issue just lack of an open world event, then? (Obviously recent anniversaries were also timed with the release of a new class, so there were leveling events, but we had that in April instead here, so that's the other part of what's different.)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Is your issue just lack of an open world event, then?

Took the words out of me, was gonna say that too. Tho i won't deny that there was a lack of Open World events, but is not excuse to trash talk the work of the crew behind the current events.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats

I like the idea of a rotating selection, but please make sure to add all the items to the token shop for the very last week.
    Most of the wanted items are 300+ tokens and that's pretty difficult to get in a week's time.

Regarding past events; they've been great. I don't know why @vkobe is being completely negative when the events you've come up with have been pretty fun and rewarding.
    Ex: Mongos, Night of the Mandragora, OW Boss Spawns.

The Winter 2016 events were alright. The Tiny & Fat Santas helped with something for the community to do outside of dungeon grind and for those that do not care you also had Double Drop.

However, Anniversary Event 2017 has been an all out dungeon grind. Sure, we've had OW Boss Spawns, but they've been for a very short time and without any further notice. It has been completely random and a lot of people don't get to participate. (+Server Instability)

It's not too late to make it better, here's a few ideas:
    ***In order of most enjoyed to least enjoyed. (Personal Opinion)

* BAM Killer event.
    * OW Bosses (2-3 a day and with further notice)
    * T.E.R.A event.
    * Rootstock
    * Sun Festival
    * Letters

This would help a lot with all the dungeon grind that has been happening.
    The rewards are completely up to you.
    I hope this post helps you.

Sincerely,

Fleett
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    well if you are happy to spam 500 times abcess for a poor mount i can respect that

to Fleett i already said than i respect his work from april 2016 until october 2016, after october 2016 he start to suck badly, i respect the kyra event, but it is the only good thing we rememeber from him since 2017

Zoknahal they are not perfect, but at least we could feel than they try to made fun ingame and do the best to improve tera even when bhs started to suck, i thought than our current cm can do that, but since the first january i dont feel improvement from him

and remember than before we could get reward from multiple dungeons and than even low level players could enjoy event from tonka and minea
  • @Spacecats Is possible to add the Hat of sweet dreams to the token shop? I would love to get that. It's been a lot of time since got removed from fed bill shop :cry:
  • Fleett wrote: »
    @Spacecats

I like the idea of a rotating selection, but please make sure to add all the items to the token shop for the very last week.
    Most of the wanted items are 300+ tokens and that's pretty difficult to get in a week's time.

Regarding past events; they've been great. I don't know why @vkobe is being completely negative when the events you've come up with have been pretty fun and rewarding.
    Ex: Mongos, Night of the Mandragora, OW Boss Spawns.

The Winter 2016 events were alright. The Tiny & Fat Santas helped with something for the community to do outside of dungeon grind and for those that do not care you also had Double Drop.

However, Anniversary Event 2017 has been an all out dungeon grind. Sure, we've had OW Boss Spawns, but they've been for a very short time and without any further notice. It has been completely random and a lot of people don't get to participate. (+Server Instability)

It's not too late to make it better, here's a few ideas:
    ***In order of most enjoyed to least enjoyed. (Personal Opinion)

* BAM Killer event.
    * OW Bosses (2-3 a day and with further notice)
    * T.E.R.A event.
    * Rootstock
    * Sun Festival
    * Letters

This would help a lot with all the dungeon grind that has been happening.
    The rewards are completely up to you.
    I hope this post helps you.

Sincerely,

Fleett

Great ideas...they have worked in the past and would include the whole Tera community. Course you will have those complain they have seen this all before, but it works...even if it is just to gather tokens. We have the final weekend coming up and a holiday weekend in the States to boot so this would be a perfect time to do this. Go out with a bang. :)
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Couldnt you guys make the Tera car be like the temporary one that restores hp/mp ?
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    I just want the Alliance Mask that's all ;'( T___T I guess it's not going to happen. *sob sob*