Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

What Happened To The Oak Weapon Skins

2»

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    BattlePopo wrote: »
    Put Oak Weapon Boxes in EMP store.. profit??? No idea why that hasn't happened yet, not like they were limited-time license items like Hello-Kitty.

I don't even get it why the Hello-Kitty was a limited license anyway instead of profit % based over an undetermined period. Both Sanrio and Enmasse/BHS profit...

Probably EME would not profit from that. Sanrio is huge, and having their brand in the EME shop could have costed a bit of money to both EME and BHS. I don't even know if these items are still available at Ktera and Jtera, but it would make sense because Sanrio is a bigger hit in Asia than in America, sales wise, and culture wise too. American people are not that used to digital cutesy.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone on CH was selling if not mistaken today O.o
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick update: The Oak Weapons, more known as Nut Hatch Weapon Skins are back. They cost 375 tokens in the anniversary shop.
  • BattlePopoBattlePopo ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Great timing.... I just bought one off broker 2 days ago. Waited forever for someone to post one. :rage:
  • Crybabies wrote: »
    Making Hello Kitty costumes a limited sale was a horrible idea, now only a few of them available on TB for millions of gold, and you got people like [removed] on MT who is selling that costume for 300+USD through paypal only.

Please report people like via support ticket that if you see them. Selling in-game items for cash is against the rules, just like gold selling.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    TY for Nuthatch!

Big head changer is not my thing but I know many who will be happy you included that.