Kritika EMP not applied. "Still being processed"

2»

Comments

• Just confirmed that the EMP will be sent this week. Our Platform team is on the job. If you got the founder's pack to access the Kritika beta, that part successfully delivered so you can get in tomorrow (and can begin downloading now).
  • DYLW5HFXJHDYLW5HFXJH ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Thank you for your reply.

Edit: I can confirm the EMP has been placed on the account.
  • FaytEsteemFaytEsteem ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats EMP was placed yeah, but i still get the status saying i'm on the waitlist even though I purchased a founders pack.
  • @FaytEsteem The status is showing up incorrectly. We decided to give beta access to people with Founders' Accounts instead of adding them to the beta sign up system. You should be able to download the launcher today from the Kritika Online web site and start downloading the game client.
  • FaytEsteemFaytEsteem ✭✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    @FaytEsteem The status is showing up incorrectly. We decided to give beta access to people with Founders' Accounts instead of adding them to the beta sign up system. You should be able to download the launcher today from the Kritika Online web site and start downloading the game client.

I'm not able to download it because I keep getting a Gateway Anti-Virus Alert, when my firewalls are turned off. Also on the download page it shows my EMP listing as ERROR.
2»