Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• update: event still not fun.
  • @Spacecats --was it intended for the highlight on Abscess to be cut short?
  • So any idea when the store is going to be updated?

Its a new week
  • Nepgeah wrote: »
    So any idea when the store is going to be updated?

Its a new week

It's updated every Tuesday, shortly after the weekly server maintenance (which for tomorrow is from about 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. PDT).
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I am looking into it, but whether we're able to implement something for the anniversary or not is another matter. We'll see!

Also, Unity Stole is always on my mind ;D
    please if unity stole is going to be on the store, lower the price of other items, especially Disco ball and Elin car.

casual player here sitting with 800+ token looking forward for that elin car and perma disco ball tomorrow. it will be the hardest decision in my tera life to decide between unity stole and elin car.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I am looking into it, but whether we're able to implement something for the anniversary or not is another matter. We'll see!

Also, Unity Stole is always on my mind ;D
    please if unity stole is going to be on the store, lower the price of other items, especially Disco ball and Elin car.

casual player here sitting with 800+ token looking forward for that elin car and perma disco ball tomorrow. it will be the hardest decision in my tera life to decide between unity stole and elin car.

There;s a whole week left. You can get enough tokens for 2 of them.
  • no more bonanzas in the anniversary token? ripu farm =/
  • Didn't they say the consumables will stay till the end of the event? I'm hoping this is some sort of mistake....
  • edited May 23
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Montblanck wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    (Copying this post from another thread)

Hi all, today there was a reminder post on how to get Anniversary Tokens:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/get-the-lowdown-on-fifth-anniversary-tokens

The E-Line Coupe (otherwise known as the TERA Car) will be added at 500 tokens, and the permanent Disco Ball will be added at 600 tokens. Both will stay in the store until the end of the Anniversary events.

What the news post doesn't say (but I mentioned during today's stream) is that an upcoming Quiz Event will run at multiple times on each server along with BAM spawning events before the end of the month. Times for these events will be posted in a news post before they begin so you can plan on being online when they start.

Tokens have also been added to the in-game calendar for the remaining weekends in May, and next week will see Fraywind Canyon taking its turn as the highlighted Battleground.

I appreciate the feedback (even the negative) coming in regarding the anniversary celebration. We'll keep working to make the fifth anniversary a special event for players.

It says from the news post that the Anniversary Tokens rewards will "change each week". Will you be removing items as well (eg. Bonanza Boxes)?

No I think it's safe to say the lower cost consumable items and bonanza box will stay put.

@Spacecats, the Bonanza Boxes are gone. Help.

Edit: It's back just now, with a server message. Thank you.
  • Thank you for making the Elin car tradable! Now I can stop setting my alarm every 5 hours and actually enjoy the game once again :)
  • DpkFicxll wrote: »
    no more bonanzas in the anniversary token? ripu farm =/
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Didn't they say the consumables will stay till the end of the event? I'm hoping this is some sort of mistake....

You guys have eagle eyes. It takes 10 minutes or so to update the shop, so you must have just looked right when it was being switched to the new contents.
  • @Spacecats can we have a update on the first post please ty
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Spacecats can we have a update on the first post please ty

Updated :sunglasses:
  • edited May 25
    @Spacecats Will there be another set of token rotations on 5/30?

Or if anyone else on this thread knows?