[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

What would you like to see in the final week of token shop?

For me personally i would like to see

- Dyeable Arin costume - its been forever since these were obtainable
- Unity Stole - rarely are given out
- Maybe an unreleased item that hasn't been released something special for 5th anniversary?
- Quackerjack or some other kind of duck maybe 5th anniversary duck would be really cool!
- Lamb bulgogi very huge shortage on these the price has almost doubled since the newest patch hit

wonder what everyone elses ideas are :open_mouth:

Comments

• DarkCroftDarkCroft ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Nut hatch weapon skin!

Edit: Nvm, just seen it was added LOL!
    But i would like to see the dye-able rogue outfit again, was only available from a strongbox event way back
  • HELLO KITTY SCHOOL UNIFORM
  • NidyaNidya ✭✭
    Dyeable Princess Arin's Maid Uniform ---- Please <3
  • HELLO KITTY SCHOOL UNIFORM

Sorry NobleNoble, those won't come back. The Hello Kitty promotion was limited time only.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    I only wish for Alliance Mask, that's all :'( Maybe the common mask but it's okay, I'll be very happy with that
  • happierhappier ✭✭
    2 day (untradeable) appearance changer! the one that was in the B.A.M. event, and wings headband if you can find @Spacecats
  • I wish you guys add Hat of sweet dreams :+1:
  • > @Kreuziger said:
    > I wish you guys add Hat of sweet dreams :+1:

+1
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Kitty Whiskers, Blackheart Weapon Skins, other stuff that's a bit hard to find or old.
  • - No lag spikes
    - Cs for all
    - Open world pvp
    - Balanced classes

Ok im asking to much? :3
  • alliance masks and the sirjuka gallery mask
  • TYoung11TYoung11 ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of having Rootstock consumes available again...but why not just bring back Rootstock...Your limited by how hard you can farm it and it only comes once a year ;_;
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    dyeable arin's/rida's would be great, it has been years since they were available.
  • LHX5C9N33R wrote: »
    - No lag spikes
    - Cs for all
    - Open world pvp
    - Balanced classes

Ok im asking to much? :3

You just had to ruin it, didn't you?
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    Talisman of Lakan. The drop is so bad, this is just insane to farm