[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dragon fragments

Why aren't they bankable I mean come on

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause they are planned by BHS and they want dedicated players get a free dragon not everyone, this new system is way better than what we had tho.
  • XiaolinXiaolin ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    But I am dedicated :/ to all 8 of my characters, almost equally. JK I definitely favor 4 of them over the others atm, but they all put in work.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Cause they are planned by BHS and they want dedicated players get a free dragon not everyone, this new system is way better than what we had tho.

What does that have to do with not being able to bank it? I mean, most of the people farm on their alts alot and the dragon is untradeable anyway.
    Xiaolin wrote: »
    But I am dedicated :/ to all 8 of my characters, almost equally. JK I definitely favor 4 of them over the others atm, but they all put in work.

Just like what this guy said. They all put in work to farm for those fragments/scale. :v
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Boymin that is the case, with one character you have limits, with only doing VG quests that gives you scales, you can farm 8 scales each day, so you are limited to that, gladly EME here and there give us scales, but now imagine if they were bankable, you could make a dragon in no time with alts getting 8 scales each day with each one, so that dedicated thing will be meaningless, so now, you might say, farming with alts is dedication too, well it is, they will get their own dragons in time too, so that dedication will be rewarded later with a dragon, this stops abusive alt runs, so this system is good because after all that farm you are not gonna be rekt by RNG like before.
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    easy way dude.... get a job and buy the [filtered] rng boxes and you will be considerate a dedicated player with plenty of dragons in your pocket. obviously they have to put it bankable cuz you have to spend a lot of hours with your [filtered] alt too---- why not, this [filtered] not make any sense.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    I believe they become bankable in a future patch...not entirely sure but i do seem to remember reading something about fragment/scales being bankable
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Roly said:
    > easy way dude.... get a job and buy the [filtered] rng boxes and you will be considerate a dedicated player with plenty of dragons in your pocket. obviously they have to put it bankable cuz you have to spend a lot of hours with your [filtered] alt too---- why not, this [filtered] not make any sense.

I have a job and have rngd 4 crimson and a Ashfury.

Has nothing to do with that lmaooo