June 8th?

Ok ALOT of people said june 8th is console beta release is this true? Also did they really start sending out email codes? If so if someone gets a spare ps4 please help this cutie patootie sweetie petitie out <3

Comments

• No date for the console beta has yet been announced nor have any email been sent. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything!
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    Ty uber gamer god of awesomeness
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    Can i at least adorably big kitty eye beg for a ball park estimation please please please please please please
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    I mean i get it you want to make us super anxious and psyched to play but if i don't get to play my adorable little bat reaper soon i gonna pop :(
  • UnitedStrafesUnitedStrafes ✭✭✭
    If you get some dollars from the console peasants can you please tell the Korean Overlords to make some actual content.
  • VasnahVasnah ✭✭
    Considering no announces have been made you can shelf your idea of your adorable little bat reaper anytime soon. Figure they will need time to test then advertise to the release of it on console. I would be shocked if its out by the end of summer.
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    But it's tera no advertisement needed it's just that awesome it's like Michael Bay just random saying so um i'm co directing a live action neon genesis evangelion movie. You know that will be everywhere in like 2 seconds
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    GNGYNYAY64 wrote: »
    But it's tera no advertisement needed it's just that awesome it's like Michael Bay just random saying so um i'm co directing a live action neon genesis evangelion movie. You know that will be everywhere in like 2 seconds
    I would hope that it would be better than ghost in a shell.....what a waste of my time
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    *Facepalm* did my girl scarlet suck the life out of it :( But let's face facts Michael Bay can make an audience go oooooooooooooooooooooooooo too an exploding baby carriage but can't do drama for the life of him and neo genesis evangelion has 2 key parts the action AND drama