[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What would you like to see in the final week of token shop?

Comments

• cyzrongcyzrong ✭✭
    When is the final week of the anniversary token shop though?

I would have assumed that this would be the final week considering that it's already the 27th next Tuesday.

@Spacecats
  • I said it on another thread but the dyeable princess arin/rida maid uniforms. I know a lot of people who are wanting to get one.
  • Antimist wrote: »
    I would also vote for quarter day signs

Signs definitely won't be added into the shop. I think EME addressed it saying that dealing with support tickets from improper usage of signs is a huge consumption time.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    vtctma wrote: »
    Antimist wrote: »
    I would also vote for quarter day signs

Signs definitely won't be added into the shop. I think EME addressed it saying that dealing with support tickets from improper usage of signs is a huge consumption time.

Did they manage to get rid of the mature rating Tera NA had?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TWMagimay Well, I remember a sign saying Elin players are pedro, the fight over that, holy arguments between players, ppl can't handle it, it is a community thing, EME brought it up, community misused it, also they cried for my FPS is -100 Spacecats why you do this, if you were playing.... Blah blah, yeah, we had that shet, part of community turns fun things to crap so the rest can't have'em.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @TWMagimay Well, I remember a sign saying Elin players are pedro, the fight over that, holy arguments between players, ppl can't handle it, it is a community thing, EME brought it up, community misused it, also they cried for my FPS is -100 Spacecats why you do this, if you were playing.... Blah blah, yeah, we had that shet, part of community turns fun things to crap so the rest can't have'em.

Strong language shouldn't be an issue in games that are rated Mature though. I can see that being a problem for Tera EU since it's rated PEGI12 but I remember NA being rated smth17(I forgot the American rating system and am too lazy to google it).
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TWMagimay strong language were never a problem, looking at Global, even little boys get to use language after reached lvl 20, but that doesn't mean you can use strong language however you like, as I said it is a community thing I liked those signs but I can understand why they are not around now. Rating has nothing to do with it, just abusive use, for example on some signs on HW you could see whisper X player for [filtered], players were whispering X player till the signs were off, some even kept doing that, b/c X player got angry and they thought they are so cool doing that, Part of the community ruined it for everyone.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    An actual Anniversary event.
  • what about the 3 day race changer where you can change your race just as much as you like for 3 days?
    i my self would like the pegasus mount, since its very iconic to me from the IoD times... im not in position to buy the mount with cash or gold oke? =p
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I'd really like everything that was there to be back in for the final week.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    Unity stole. Seriously. Untradeable and so rarely given out.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    A return of all items listed in the anniversary shop for the last few weeks. And diamonds please
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    +1 on the Dyeable Arin/Rida hype train xD!
    +1 on Quackerjack (if is the one with the knited hat.. not the white version of daffi)
    +1 on Cat Whiskers

And idk if anyone mentioned this but I'd love to see the Eagle Helmet, it was also released during the BAM event years ago and we had it as a possible item on last kyra, I'd love to see it come back again, I know a lot of people couldn't get one.

Also hopefully token prices are a bit more relaxed on last week.. ik some people will say "oh if they make it too cheap people will abuse", people will abuse at whatever cost, don't think is fair to punish those who have limited tokens because of others.
    In any case, I'm not saying something like 5 tokens for a costume, but maybe 200/300? I think the accesories are priced way too high, like 150/200 for a hat? I think is too much.

That's my feedback for now. If I think of something else I'll add it later
  • WlzardWlzard ✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    An actual Anniversary event.

Please stick to the topic of the thread ><
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I got it!

An ACTUAL plasma skin SMART box, NOT a loot box