TERA's Best Sellers - Feedback?

So I was planning to swipe my card and buy things hoping to see old limited items that got removed from the store... but as I was browsing the store, I came across https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/snarlspring1/snarlspring-wolfrider-box

What I'd like to know what kind of sale is this? You're telling me that a MP restoring wolf mount loot box from 3 years ago is best selling item? At least bring back old stuff that got removed for part of the sale.. syeQJ4a.png

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not complain is my suggestion. Silently get what you want before they notice.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    if i understand they want to sell emp with a little extra elin car and after with the emp you can buy items in sale at 50% of normal price :)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 they have items on sale that are old and no one wants anymore.
  • *scrolls through sale items w/ CC in hand, hoping to see Unity Stole*
    *does not see Unity Stole*
    *puts away CC*
    *sips coffee*
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    *drools on obsidian weap skin*

Crap, I may have to spend some money on this sale...
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I like the sale. Got the Elin Deluxe Car, Kitty-Cat Whiskers, and the Colorful Cat costume so far. I would never have gone for the costume at $5 a try, so the sale brought it down to a reasonable price per try. Still have quite a bit of EMP too.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    *scrolls through sale items w/ CC in hand, hoping to see Unity Stole*
    *does not see Unity Stole*
    *puts away CC*
    *sips coffee*

hue I got one on my 2nd Abscess run and I didn't want it.
    Really, if I could trade it I would sell that out to whoever wanted.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    too bad they couldn't have restored our lost bank tabs in time for this sale, I would have spent the 100 in emp and got the elin car, but as it stands, im still not going to spend any money in the game until they fix the bank tabs. there are about 10 of us that are speaking with our purses and wallets. its bad cause there are many things in there I want too.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Wolves made people crazy when they came out, i think it's fine to be on the best seller thing.

What i think it's EXTREMELY LAME, is that elin hideous car as a reward for spending $100 on EMP. Like seriously, that car is worth 30k gold, its not even close to be some exclusive item.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

LOL, 10/10 would by over 9000 times
  • AmmutsebaAmmutseba ✭✭✭
    I agree with everyone on that EME definitely could have done better with their anniversary sale. I mean, how about throwing in one of those newer bone dragons if I spend a $20-$40 bucks on EMP?. How about reasonable pricing on outfits that people would actually want to purchase?

I honestly don't understand how they come up with the pricing for their store items. Are people actually spending $25-$50 on a level 60 scroll or $25 on an RNG box? I don't mind spending a few bucks since this is a F2P game, but I'm not spending over $30 for a mount that can only be used for a single character.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY with that rainy day coat wasn't a loot box :'( I've wanted that since it came out
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ammutseba wrote: »
    I agree with everyone on that EME definitely could have done better with their anniversary sale. I mean, how about throwing in one of those newer bone dragons if I spend a $20-$40 bucks on EMP?. How about reasonable pricing on outfits that people would actually want to purchase?

I honestly don't understand how they come up with the pricing for their store items. Are people actually spending $25-$50 on a level 60 scroll or $25 on an RNG box? I don't mind spending a few bucks since this is a F2P game, but I'm not spending over $30 for a mount that can only be used for a single character.

i spend 50$ to sell emp, buy tera service like character slot, appearance voucher because its are in sale of 50% :3
  • the costume on sale is really lame....how about make some newer versions on sale, u prob make more money rite