~Names and Pictures of Weapon Models that are Not Yet Skins~ (but hopefully can become skins) WIP

edited May 29 in General Discussion
A while ago @Spacecats said the following:
Spacecats wrote: »
Zoknahal wrote: »
I too would like more outfits for Valkyrie, but i believe that first, the original classes should get the remaining of their weapon skins, which are available in EU TERA and Ktera. We been waiting for over a year for the remaining weapon skins for the original classes to be added, and they still missing. The last we knew about those was that Treeshark was gonna look into it, but with him gone, i doubt anyone at EME even remembers our Fashion Coupon store is highly outdated compared to EU or Ktera.

These items are notorious at this point. I've seen screenshots, but no item names from any version other than the ones NA players have chosen to call them (and not the actual names that appear in the game). If they are in our version somehow, we'll need more than screenshots of what they look like to find them.

Been meaning to do this ever since.
I am going to get as many of them as I can. What they're called from the NA version, complete with pictures of both the model and the icon.
Including ones that are the same shape but have a different texture/pattern or even just color. Even when two weapons have the same shape but a different design or even just color, I think both are equally worthy of being skins since they will go with different outfits. (For the most part--for instance, we likely don't need ALL of the axes using the Axe of the First Expidition/Treesplitter/Logsplitter/Standard Issue Axe models.) IIRC, the Fashion Coupon store already has two skins for legacy classes that are the same shape but different color.

AXES (Provided by me)
AXcvQV3.png
Axe Model 1: Axe of the First Expidition
Axe Model 2: Thief-Cleaver, Halberd of the Royal Watch, Axploit, Shipbreaker (Dreadnaught Axe), Quiescing Axe
Axe Model 3: Bloodshatter, Oathbreaker Axe
Axe Model 4: Crafted Niveous Axe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KcpcVs5.png
Axe Model 5: Treesplitter
Axe Model 6: Websplitter
Axe Model 7: Rulebreaker, Feral-Fury Axe, Truthmaster
Axe Model 8: Crafted Punshal Axe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FZc639L.png
Axe Model 9: Heaven-Cleaver
Axe Model 10: Despot Dispatch, Conqueror's Axe
Axe Model 11: Cleaver of the Dark
Axe Model 12: Bonebreaker, Agonizer, Gutbreaker

pN2GCw2.png
Axe Model 13: Greataxe of the Forsworn
Axe Model 14: Pitiless Axe
Axe Model 15: Standard Issue Axe
Axe Model 16: Exit Maker

AO9OOc9.png
Axe Model 17: Shadowcleaver
Axe Model 18: Icewing, Cleave Again, Firewing
Axe Model 19: Heartbreaker, Thulsan Dreadcleaver
Axe Model 20: Moloch Axe

5QKD7Df.png
Axe Model 21: Hatcher (Guile Axe)
Axe Model 22: Evenfeller, Axe of Knowledge
Axe Model 23: Crippleton (Misery Axe)
Axe Model 24: Logsplitter

spNPm1L.png
Axe Model 25: Akasha's Axe
Axe Model 26: Axe of the Mazebound, Havockium
Axe Model 27: Wavecut Axe (Fulminate Axe)
Axe Model 28: Soul Splinter

43jX4t4.png
Axe Model 29: Pain Riddler
Axe Model 30: Cleave Astray, Icehopper
Axe Model 31: Mutilator
Axe Model 32: Aniask's Axe, Meekcleaver

9gYANCn.png
Axe Model 33: Crafted Uvval Axe
Axe Model 34: Crafted Frigh Axe
Axe Model 35: Crafted Kzowl Axe
Axe Model 36: Charismax (Ambush Axe)

nkxoyWM.png
Axe Model 37: Slaughtaxe (Slaughter Axe)
Axe Model 38: Gaulspade (Conflate Axe)
Axe Model 39: Bloodhoned Axe
Axe Model 40: Crafted Crizl Axe

zc6KiwG.png
Axe Model 41: Crafted Levlow Axe
Axe Model 42: Heightfall
Axe Model 43: Crafted Dynash Axe
Axe Model 44: Ground Plower

7nqwSuo.png
Axe Model 45: Xersteel Prod
Axe Model 46: Wrath's Cleaver, Squabblender
Axe Model 47: Executioner's Blade
Axe Model 48: Whistlestop

0aKVSI2.png
Axe Model 49: Veinbreaker
Axe Model 50: Soundless Ender
Axe Model 51: Gibbet's Blade
Axe Model 52: TBD

DISCS (Provided by @kosai )
2D0wZRV.jpg
  • Crafted Kzowl Disc
  • Crafted Frigh Disc
  • Crafted Crizl Disc
  • Crafted Thunderstroke Disc

55JiyAc.jpg
  • Crafted Punshal Disc
  • Crafted Niveous Disc
  • Crafted Battlurn Disc
  • Crafted Dynash Disc

PBtvoCQ.jpg
  • Crafted Uvval Disc
  • Innanecine

l9teYT4.jpg
  • Ebonheart Ring
  • Avowed Circle
  • Ring of Varcerbus

]ZbllVnk.jpg
  • Black Vortex
  • Shargrim's Razor

LANCES (Provided by @Zoknahal )
01b6us1.jpg
  • Crafted Frigh Lance
  • Bloodtell Lance
  • Watch Towershield

shXqC9G.jpg
  • Lucus Lance
  • Crafted Kzowl Lance
  • Lupus Lance

BL4tNv8.jpg
  • Standard Issue Lance
  • Repurposed Pronewood
  • Payback

SCEPTERS (Provided by @Bluehydra
2E3dCZM.jpg
  • Vicerod (imperator)
  • Epitaph (noctenium)
  • Spire of Discord (Mayhem)
  • Bloodstone Scepter

M1au80S.jpg
  • Rod of the none more black
  • Rod of Remonstrance
  • Scepter of false deeds
  • Darkweaver

QmK4x6M.jpg
  • Witchbinder
  • Niveous Scepter
  • Scepter of Infatuation
  • Mace Dalmana

Clh9Bgo.jpg
  • Scepter of the bright void
  • Sovereign Scepter
  • Dark Awakening
  • Wicked Cane

MAB7tUQ.jpg
  • Rod of Punishment
  • Prestige Temptress
  • Switchback Course
  • Emberneedle (we have this as skin but not in this color so i added it anyway)

NOCTENIUM WEAPON NAMES (Provided by @Bluehydra )
CRAFTED
Bow: Flight of Fancy
Greatsword: Heartcarver
Lance: Heartspike
Axe: Heartstopper
Twin Swords: Passion and Drive
Disc: Seekers Eye
Staff: Solicitude
Scepter: Wishing Wand

BAM DROP
Bow: Learning Curve
Greatsword: Jagged Edge
Lance: Lasting Impression
Axe: Slashback
Twin Swords: Legend and Lore
Disc: Vertigo
Staff: Remembrance
Scepter: Epitaph

If this is what is needed, I'll make my way through the alphabet and do the same thing for Arcannons (doubt many are missing though), Bows, Discs, Greatswords, and so on. Also, if this is right, help will be welcome and accepted, just post what you'll be doing it for first so multiple people don't do it for the same weapon.

PROGRESS UPDATE HISTORY (and my ramblings of what would be useful)
5/26/17 Edit: Added some more axes I found on a different server. I'm not natively on that server though so I wasn't able to get quite as good pictures due to not having full control over where I can go for good lighting. >.< Still enough to identify what's a different model though. Swapped out # 15, and added # 24-35
I considered organizing by which has the same mesh/shape but a different texture/pattern/design/color--well, grouping them in a separate list--but that could require complicated descriptions. Then again, perhaps I (and others of course) could help narrow down which should be skins, since we can't very well make every single weapon model in the game a skin. With the subtle differences, it'd be ridiculous.

5/27/17 Edit: Visited the other three servers and got 36-51. I even found a broker in Velika with much better lighting for the last ones. Until I come up with something else, I've gotten all I can, axe-wise. Getting more will likely involve volunteers. Zerkers holding onto old weapons, and crafters willing to craft missing ones. I'll also check the brokers more in a few days to see if anything new has shown up.
And I think once we have a bunch from different classes, I'll try to determine which models are equivalent to one another across different classes. Like what axe = what scepter. I will likely use an external database to help me figure that out since that sounds way easier than checking the broker again, especially since some things may no longer be on there.
I realized, I don't even strongly care about having these axes for myself, though it would be nice to have the option. (Admittedly, now that I've recorded so many, there are a couple silver colored ones with purple decorations I like)

5/28/17 Edit: Added in some information collected by others. Thank you! They got some from crafting, so I think we'll need weaponcrafters to volunteer. They can either make the weapons AND take the pictures, or have someone else take the pictures since they'dve already done some crafting. Also later I changed the separators in the formatting since they were almost invisible in spoilertags.
In addition, the thought occurred to me that it may be helpful to find out which models EUTera and KTera have. Are we limited to those, but just have to find their names? Or can we discuss which ones should be turned to skins?

5/28/17 Edit part 2: Got a big delivery of Scepters and added them in, as well as the names of noctenium weapons!

Looking for volunteer weapon crafters to help get stragglers, and asking that people check their storage for old weapons they have held onto for nostalgia purposes. Thank you!

Comments

• I'm currently working on this too, for lances. Is hard to do when most lance models are no longer available.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    I'm currently working on this too, for lances. Is hard to do when most lance models are no longer available.

Oh dear. Well, I'm sure whatever you CAN find will be appreciated by many lancers, should they be added in.
  • yes someone should create a database and everyone should chip in to help :D
  • edited May 26
    @Spacecats I know this is something between BHS and EME, but i want to know if we are working in vain here.
    Would this help bring more weapon skins to the fashion coupon store? I want to help, but this topic has been mentioned and worked on before and nothing really happened.
    (Edited due to redundancy since the post i was talking about was mentioned at the start of this thread)

• Hope they pay attention to this one, In the mean time I'll see if I can roll out a new alt just to get screenies of the weapons you get while leveling that are not yet in the store.
    Also it would be nice if they picked up more of the Valkyrie armors and add them too.
    A thing that bothers me tho, one would think that GMs with their server admin tool set should be able to spawn different weapons on a test character and pick up their names and note them for addition, instead of making us players do the work for them, I just hope people that contributes here doesn't make it in vain.
  • I'm really hoping that we can get some sort of response before TOO many hours of work is put in. I'd like to know if more info is needed or if this looks good.

Which class are you going to collect on?
  • Most of the lost lance models I'm looking for are obtained through leveling. Currently at lvl 25. Pretty sure I can craft some of them too.
  • Certain weapon skins that are asked about a lot aren't obtainable in game anymore,like the noctenium weapons.
  • edited May 26
    Yeah, it would probably take some extra effort to find the info on those. Maybe watching some old videos.
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    Certain weapon skins that are asked about a lot aren't obtainable in game anymore,like the noctenium weapons.

Noctenium weapons and battleground templates would be the biggest ones here. Not sure if anyone can find the names for the template weapons at all anymore, but they are reskins of the superior level 60 unenchantable weapons (the set Moloch Axe is from as well) with a sort of alien/argon styling to them. There's also the Mayhem and Conjunct sets, which are reskins of the Regent's (better known by new players as Ambush)/Visionmaker sets.
    Although they're only reskins of other sets, I think they're distinctive enough to warrant getting their own skins. Conjunct can be seen by going into a battleground and removing your weapon skin.

Winged Death (Mayhem):
    TERA_ScreenShot_20170526_150815.png

Battleground template bow:
    TERA_ScreenShot_20170526_150832.png

@Spacecats Do you have the ability to extract appearance information from items in a character's inventory ? I have a good amount of these weapon skins applied to various gear, but "appearance changed" on a tooltip sadly doesn't say much about the name of an item that was available 4 years ago.
  • edited May 26
    Here's a thread showing the noctenium weapons. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11474/old-noctenium-set

Also if you just google Tera noctenium weapons, it brings up a lot of other images of in game weapon skins that look amazing
  • Xaera wrote: »
    A while ago @Spacecats said the following:
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I too would like more outfits for Valkyrie, but i believe that first, the original classes should get the remaining of their weapon skins, which are available in EU TERA and Ktera. We been waiting for over a year for the remaining weapon skins for the original classes to be added, and they still missing. The last we knew about those was that Treeshark was gonna look into it, but with him gone, i doubt anyone at EME even remembers our Fashion Coupon store is highly outdated compared to EU or Ktera.

These items are notorious at this point. I've seen screenshots, but no item names from any version other than the ones NA players have chosen to call them (and not the actual names that appear in the game). If they are in our version somehow, we'll need more than screenshots of what they look like to find them.

Been meaning to do this ever since.
    I am going to get as many of them as I can. What they're called from the NA version, complete with pictures of both the model and the icon.
    Including ones that are the same shape but have a different texture/pattern or even just color. Even when two weapons have the same shape but a different design or even just color, I think both are equally worthy of being skins since they will go with different outfits. IIRC, the Fashion Coupon store already has two skins for legacy classes that are the same shape but different color.

AXES

AXcvQV3.png
    Axe Model 1: Axe of the First Expidition
    Axe Model 2: Thief-Cleaver, Halberd of the Royal Watch
    Axe Model 3: Bloodshatter, Oathbreaker Axe
    Axe Model 4: Crafted Niveous Axe

KcpcVs5.png
    Axe Model 5: Treesplitter
    Axe Model 6: Websplitter
    Axe Model 7: Rulebreaker, Feral-Fury Axe, Truthmaster
    Axe Model 8: Crafted Punshal Axe

FZc639L.png
    Axe Model 9: Heaven-Cleaver
    Axe Model 10: Despot Dispatch, Conqueror's Axe
    Axe Model 11: Cleaver of the Dark
    Axe Model 12: Bonebreaker, Agonizer, Gutbreaker

16rLuBy.png
    Axe Model 13: Greataxe of the Forsworn
    Axe Model 14: Pitiless Axe
    Axe Model 15: Final Stop *EXISTING WEAPON SKIN*= Bloodcrested Axe
    Axe Model 16: Exit Maker

AO9OOc9.png
    Axe Model 17: Shadowcleaver
    Axe Model 18: Icewing
    Axe Model 19: Heartbreaker
    Axe Model 20: Moloch Axe

HlEeYQJ.png
    Axe Model 21: Hatcher (Guile Axe)
    Axe Model 22: Evenfeller, Axe of Knowledge
    Axe Model 23: Crippleton (Misery Axe)
    Axe Model 24: TBD

If this is what is needed, I'll make my way through the alphabet and do the same thing for Arcannons (doubt many are missing though), Bows, Discs, Greatswords, and so on. After visiting another server or two's brokers to make sure I got all the axes. I'm quite certain some are missing. I figure if I can find a couple more, I'll replace Model 15 with a new one since I didn't realize it was Bloodcrested until later.
    Also, if this is right, help will be welcome and accepted, just post what you'll be doing it for first so multiple people don't do it for the same weapon.

Oh and @counterpoint since I think you've been interested in this as well.

I wish I could condense all the pictures somehow so you click on something and then they get revealed. If there's a way, tell me how?

Also this topic mysteriously vanished when trying to edit it, so uh, reposting.

That's the spoiler tag, like I did here. You can use it either by typing "[ spoiler ]" (without spaces) and the closing one "[ spoiler / ]" or by using formatting system on the comment editor, to the left of the emoji icon (that paragraph marker)
  • I'm a little short on time at the moment but I just want to say this is absolutely amazing. Thank you guys for digging this up.
  • edited May 26
    ElinLove wrote: »
    That's the spoiler tag, like I did here. You can use it either by typing "[ spoiler ]" (without spaces) and the closing one "[ spoiler / ]" or by using formatting system on the comment editor, to the left of the emoji icon (that paragraph marker)

Oh, thank you so much!

I'm a little short on time at the moment but I just want to say this is absolutely amazing. Thank you guys for digging this up.

Yay, the couple hours I spent taking pictures are WORTH IT. I'm sure I and others will take more, and get as many skins added as we can. I'm going to finish up on Axes, @Bluehydra is working on Scepters, and @Zoknahal is working on Lances. I can do a second weapon, but accepting volunteers for others. (please do it in a similar format to mine, and at the very least, include all the same info since it is @Spacecats approved.)
  • edited May 27
    I went down the nostalgia road opening the first bank tab where I keep all the materials I collected over the years and crafted the discs I was able to:
    2D0wZRV.jpg
    • Crafted Kzowl Disc
    • Crafted Frigh Disc
    • Crafted Crizl Disc
    • Crafted Thunderstroke Disc
    55JiyAc.jpg
    • Crafted Punshal Disc
    • Crafted Niveous Disc
    • Crafted Battlurn Disc
    • Crafted Dynash Disc
    PBtvoCQ.jpg
    • Crafted Uvval Disc
    • Innanecine

Throwed in Innanecine there for good measure since I had one in bank and now it's gonna be phased out for Agnitor looking gear, the lightning effects when active are cool :pleased: