[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

WTB EVENTS

Guys please, you said you have a lot of events to celebrate anniversary and bla bla bla. We are tired of the grind and the RNG......Sales here, sales there (i know its a business but we are not stupid)....go to this dungeon the entire week to get a 0.1% chance to get something its not an event, its not even fun anymore, its just frustrating. You have a huge world to exploit and you don t even use it........
Third week of anniversary, friday, no announcement about a new event for the weekend. To be honest I´ve lost all my hopes for this anniversary

Comments

• roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I just feel underwhelmed. Anniversary tokens should have complimented a bigger event, not have been THE event.
  • I feel like really dissapointed.....
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what happened to that quiz.... I'd assumed it'd be a weekly event, related to the stream...now I feel stupid for having such huge expectations.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    I wonder what happened to that quiz.... I'd assumed it'd be a weekly event, related to the stream...now I feel stupid for having such huge expectations.

Maybe we'll get some info today? I mean, it'll only be a week or two late.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    webkinz does better regular events than this. real shame.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    Not to mention that those of us who don't do the dungeons have no way to earn tokens without that quiz beyond the handful that are on the calendar. This is the first game I've played where the anniversary event has been so lacking. It seems disorganized and disjointed, as if it was sort of just thrown together at the last minute and they're still trying to figure out what they're doing.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that the quiz thing is bugged and they can't use it like they planned. That probably explains why they kept talking about it but it never seems to materialize, and there's a big gap in the event as a result. Maybe it'll be discussed on the stream today or something.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Guys please, you said you have a lot of events to celebrate anniversary and bla bla bla. We are tired of the grind and the RNG......Sales here, sales there (i know its a business but we are not stupid)....go to this dungeon the entire week to get a 0.1% chance to get something its not an event, its not even fun anymore, its just frustrating. You have a huge world to exploit and you don t even use it........
    Third week of anniversary, friday, no announcement about a new event for the weekend. To be honest I´ve lost all my hopes for this anniversary

sorry man, but it is too late and dont expect change with our current cm so you can forget the fun under his rule
    sevda wrote: »
    Not to mention that those of us who don't do the dungeons have no way to earn tokens without that quiz beyond the handful that are on the calendar. This is the first game I've played where the anniversary event has been so lacking. It seems disorganized and disjointed, as if it was sort of just thrown together at the last minute and they're still trying to figure out what they're doing.

dont be surprise, christmas 2016 was a fiasco, so i am not surprise when they suck with the annive
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that the quiz thing is bugged and they can't use it like they planned. That probably explains why they kept talking about it but it never seems to materialize, and there's a big gap in the event as a result. Maybe it'll be discussed on the stream today or something.

I'm pretty sure they can hold a quiz event anyone in Tera's vast open world. Also, this is yet another reason you don't hype stuff the way they did.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

I'm pretty sure they can hold a quiz event anyone in Tera's vast open world. Also, this is yet another reason you don't hype stuff the way they did.
    Well yeah, they could try to do it manually without the actual quiz bowl thing BHS created, but that system must be intended to automate the voting and the prize distribution. Doing it manually is a lot more limited since it requires real-time interaction by a GM.

And well, I'm not sure how much it was actually hyped, but in the end its absence was definitely felt.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    And Spacecats said this would be an anniversary to remember.

Guess what? He was right! This for sure gonna be remembered as the worst anniversary event to date.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    The sad thing is that they asked for constructive feedback; we've given it and they ignore it.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The way there ignoring us is just because where right and they dont have the means to change it is my guess

While other Tera's like EU and RU for example have like amazing fun events and we got a crappy grined fest...

Very disappointing
  • Yea I'm so sad because this is the worst event I seen And I'm kinda feeling bad coz we all attack @Spacecats but he is not the one who can fix this whole thing He can report to EME what the comunity want but if EME is not doing nothing is not his fault.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Ya all gets moody to quick.
    Here, I hope this will makes you giggle a bit.

R3YElcv.jpg