So...is this settled yet?

Comments

• I just got my missing bank slot in item claim back so their working on it, ty EME ^^
  • no...not yet
  • They are giving new bank tabs to recompense for the temporary ones
  • I put a ticket in, but nodda so far.

Good news is I was able to use them on my Buddy-up reward on a different server, so those are fixed
  • edited May 26
    I still don't have my 8th unlocked. Last response to my ticket was the same as the OP, so I figured we weren't supposed to be bumping those tickets anymore. Are they actually giving some people bank slots now?

Edit: Just logged in, and had bank expansions in my Item Claim. I guess they're implementing fixed ones now?
  • It's going out gradually to people, so I think everyone should check their item claim to see if they've gotten it yet, but if not it could still be in one of the batches to come.
  • It's going out gradually to people, so I think everyone should check their item claim to see if they've gotten it yet, but if not it could still be in one of the batches to come.

Some people were complaining to be handed one tab bank expansion instead of a 3-tab bank expansion.

As I don't use buddy codes becuase most of the new players I have been helping can't use mine I don't know if that is really true.
  • Daight90 wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/7FEywde.png

Any follow up/replies/answer?

We've sent out bank tabs to all affected players, the last batch going out this morning. You should find them in your item claim. If you haven't received them, make sure you log out, close your launcher, and then log back in. Sorry for the delay, but we've been working with the customer support and operations team on this issue all week.
  • Please close all bank tickets immediately lol