lost bank tabs

13»

Comments

• My bank tab still say TEMPORARY.
    @Spacecats when will EME fix this?
    I know we should have patience but this is taking to ******* long.
  • Exactly. >_>
  • The problem, from what I read, is that the ones we used set off no triggers they could easily spot in the logs. So they have no idea who used them, who sold them, or if there were any lasting side effects to using broken bank tabs. I would think the broker sales can tell you who got rid of theirs, how many they got rid of, who they went to, rather the people who bought them had re-listed or not. This data would tell you if people used them or not, as a log stating person X sold 2 bank tabs but never bought any would mean they used 1. Cross check that with a list of people who activated buddy codes and you'll catch the remaining people who didn't sell any but used them all. Now sure it is a massive list, but once made it would allow an easy fix, parcel post real bank tabs to those who bought but never sold, and those who activated a code but never listed on broker. Seems an easy enough thing to test and explore with testing accounts. I don't know tho, not a programmer.
  • wrote...2017-05-17 04:19PM PDT
    Hello!
    Apologies for the late response!
    Thanks for the bug report regarding the missing Bank Expansion slots. We're aware of this issue and working on a fix with TERA's developers, Bluehole. We currently don't have an estimated time of a fix but once we have a fix available, we will communicate this on the forums and patch notes. We're hopeful it will be soon!

This is the response I got. They CLOSED my ticket but still haven't fixed it. :(
  • I finally got my bank tabs back. They sent me 3 not tradeable bank tab items to my item claim.

Took them long but at least I got my tabs back so I am happy.
  • We've sent out bank tabs to all affected players, the last batch going out this morning. You should find them in your item claim. If you haven't received them, make sure you log out, close your launcher, and then log back in. Sorry for the delay, but we've been working with the customer support and operations team on this issue all week.
  • Got mine. Thank you
  • Xiaolin wrote: »
    So the new buddyup reward for bank expansion is now a single expansion rather than the 3 advertised, seems pretty crap way of apologizing after ruining everyones inventory. Wonder how many people realized they could make a new account and start the process over after the patch, only to realize they're now getting far less of a bonus.

Originally, the buddyup reward only gave you ONE free bank tab, not three. Apparently the three was supposed to be the reward for KTera, not here and that's why they got bugged.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We've sent out bank tabs to all affected players, the last batch going out this morning. You should find them in your item claim. If you haven't received them, make sure you log out, close your launcher, and then log back in. Sorry for the delay, but we've been working with the customer support and operations team on this issue all week.

I want to mention that there is still one group left out. Players that didn't use them. We had used one of these on my SO's account and found out about the issue by reading this thread which made them honestly sound a bit dangerous to use. So on my own account which has founder status, I decided to neither sell them (didn't want to scam anyone) nor use them (was worried that it might cause some of my inventory to be deleted). The account which did not use them did not receive any compensation for them after they were deleted.

In short, the first post in this thread by Noesis made it sound as though these items should NOT be used. However, apparently the only way to receive compensation was if you DID use the items.

This isn't a big deal for me personally. We needed to use one on my SO's account and ended up using two since I was worried about leaving items in the temporary tab after using the first one. On that account, two were received as compensation. My account has founder status, and I didn't need the extra space right away. I decided not to use them on my account until they were fixed. I received zero as compensation on my account (but again, I don't actually NEED them on this account, so it's not a huge deal for me).

However, there may be some people who were left out of the compensation because they read this thread before using their items, and it may be a big deal for them. Just wanted to give a heads up.
13»