There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

5/26 Twitch Stream: Anniversary PART 4

E0WHbee.jpg

Today I have a very special and unusual guest for the stream. In an effort to show you guys more of En Masse behind the scenes, and introduce you all to the larger crew that helps En Masse function as a publisher, I've invited Gingersnappd, our office and HR manager on the air. Please give her a warm TERA welcome!

We've got a couple activities planned for the show that will include giving out some Anniversary Tokens. I also have an announcement on how you can pick up additional tokens over this (for many folks, extended) weekend.

We begin at 3 p.m. today. See you there! https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Player council results when? Or gingerdnappd will interview the canditates?
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited May 26
    its fun when there are guests on the stream. cant wait to see the stream. yay

@spacecats
    please dont forget to add the anniversary wings for 5/26 item claim. <3
    (lol thats my favorite item from the anniversary :pleased: )
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only One Question:

Quiz Bowl

W H E N ?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    A female Dev, a must watch, gets pop corn for this one :p
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    Player council results when? Or gingerdnappd will interview the canditates?

That could actually be fun, but I won't put that burden on Gingersnappd ;D

We're looking at next week to get new Player Council members invited.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Only One Question:

Quiz Bowl

W H E N ?

See this comment by Halrath:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/151254/#Comment_151254
  • WitchyGirl wrote: »
    its fun when there are guests on the stream. cant wait to see the stream. yay

@spacecats
    please dont forget to add the anniversary wings for 5/26 item claim. <3
    (lol thats my favorite item from the anniversary :pleased: )

This weekend's wings should be good to go! They were all set up in advance, but last weekend's had a bug that caused the delay. I'm having Denommenator triple check on the last pair.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Only One Question:

Quiz Bowl

W H E N ?

See this comment by Halrath:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/151254/#Comment_151254

Well that is unfortunate. I was looking forward for that event. That brings up another question: Is this the type of bug like Alice Dress? Known bug never to be fixed? Or can we expect to have this event in the very near future?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats This is what many of us are seeing when we redeem the code. Some of us get the tokens which is the top half of the message.

yJiBHiL.png
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    @Spacecats

I entered the code on this account and it said i wasnt eligible for the rewards credits and points... just got the tokens. ( i am tier6 )

why? :'(
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Whats the code
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    Whats the code

Azurice Shrine
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    RKC wrote: »
    Whats the code

Azurice Shrine

Thanks.
  • MitikoMitiko ✭✭
    What is the last day to exchange tokens?
  • edited May 26
    We'll make an announcement giving a date, but Anniversary Tokens will likely stick around until early June. Long past when they'll be earnable in-game.

As for today's code, as a sort of fix we decided to make this one redeemable twice. I removed the 200 Reward Credits and 1,000 Points that were causing issues, and in their place added a 3-day Star of Wonder, a Strong Bravery, a Strong Canephora, and 5 Circlet Fragments to the code (along with 25 Anniv. tokens).

It will switch back to a single redemption count in just a few hours, so anyone that was watching live and redeemed a borked code will get a little bonus seeing as the original still managed to deliver tokens and nothing else. Sorry for the confusion.