WTB EVENTS

Comments

• RKC wrote: »
    They should have made an open world hunt since day 1 of this event.

They should have made the token shop much more worth it to farm.

They should have never done a cash grab even.

They should have never made dungeons drop tokens because we have open world

They should have made an open world boss event.

As far as I see this, worst tera event in freaking history.

+11111111111111111111111111111
  • RKC wrote: »
    They should have made an open world hunt since day 1 of this event.

They should have made the token shop much more worth it to farm.

They should have never done a cash grab even.

They should have never made dungeons drop tokens because we have open world

They should have made an open world boss event.

As far as I see this, worst tera event in freaking history.

Couldn't agree more.

"TERA’s Fifth Anniversary celebration is ending, and we’re going out with a bang! Here’s a look at what’s coming up for the final weekend (and beyond)."

I guess with a bang means more dungeon grind and some random blue boxes in OW.
  • I'm a bit sad that the quiz event couldn't happen in time for the anniversary, but after much planning around it I am determined to see it through. The problem is that there is a major bug discovered relating to the event so now we're talking with Bluehole to see when it might be fixed. :cry:
  • @Spacecats

Why not do OW bosses for the last week? The whole anniversary has been dungeon grind, and when you do something for OW it's a boring search for blue boxes that only contain Anniversary Tokens..
  • You have a huge world to exploit and you don t even use it........

omg please, no more open world server crash event, CH had 10 min of it - rest was just server down
  • Yea I'm so sad because this is the worst event I seen And I'm kinda feeling bad coz we all attack @Spacecats but he is not the one who can fix this whole thing He can report to EME what the comunity want but if EME is not doing nothing is not his fault.

All asuming, that either EME or BHS even gives cricket aobout state of game, which absolutely doesnt seem so.
  • I feel sad that I even had expectations for EME to fix the server lag or to give us a better event.
  • edited May 27
    EDIT:

Wrong thread
  • Angeline wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Hey, I'm sorry about the lack of communication on this. The Quiz Bowl event is bugged and we've been pushing for a fix, but it hasn't arrived yet and won't be deployed during the anniversary event.

W-what? Why are you all waiting on some imaginary fix from our neglectful Korean overlords when there are at least a dozen, honestly better, ways to facilitate a trivia / quiz style event that have little to no in-game component.
    Well... the whole point was to use the in-game feature that BHS built for this very sort of thing that could be open to everyone on all servers. If it was just as an event to do as a stream event for limited teams, you're right they could have done it any time... but that was never the intention.

You're right. This is great example why both BHS and EME are horrible at their jobs. I'm glad you could chime in with your surprisingly good example of why they cannot handle even the smallest tasks. Obviously doing absolutely nothing of worth and putting on this wonderfully lackluster event that has been so utterly lauded by the community was a win. Thank you again for excellent insight and counterpoint against five years of mounting evidence as to my point - your average gamer with a pulse and some semblance of brain function could have held a decent event.
  • Angeline wrote: »
    Hey, I'm sorry about the lack of communication on this. The Quiz Bowl event is bugged and we've been pushing for a fix, but it hasn't arrived yet and won't be deployed during the anniversary event.

W-what? Why are you all waiting on some imaginary fix from our neglectful Korean overlords when there are at least a dozen, honestly better, ways to facilitate a trivia / quiz style event that have little to no in-game component.
    Well... the whole point was to use the in-game feature that BHS built for this very sort of thing that could be open to everyone on all servers. If it was just as an event to do as a stream event for limited teams, you're right they could have done it any time... but that was never the intention.

You're right. This is great example why both BHS and EME are horrible at their jobs. I'm glad you could chime in with your surprisingly good example of why they cannot handle even the smallest tasks. Obviously doing absolutely nothing of worth and putting on this wonderfully lackluster event that has been so utterly lauded by the community was a win. Thank you again for excellent insight and counterpoint against five years of mounting evidence as to my point - your average gamer with a pulse and some semblance of brain function could have held a decent event.

I like you. Let's be friends.
  • Not sure what has happened with EnMasse , but when I first started back in the day Anniversary was a big deal, and had lots of fun stuff..So sad : ( this is the worst ever!
  • What happened was EME and GameForge traded personalities.

EME now only cares about the money while pretending to care for the playerbase.

GameForge now cares about the money, but also tries to make the playerbase happy, even if they're spoiling them.
  • How is GF spoiling anyone though?
  • edited May 27
    Fleett wrote: »
    What happened was EME and GameForge traded personalities.

EME now only cares about the money while pretending to care for the playerbase.

GameForge now cares about the money, but also tries to make the playerbase happy, even if they're spoiling them.

what happened it is we lost the old enmasse team, it is because them if our tera was the best between 2012-2015, when tonka left it was the start of the end of old good time with tera enmasse, now enmasse is just crap, the good enmasse is gone with tonka and minea
  • edited May 27
    Angeline wrote: »

The point was that a one-time event that would only benefit a few select people is not a substitute for a global event that would benefit everyone on all servers. Yes, obviously they should have come up with a different event when that one didn't work. But coming up with some other lesser way of doing a quiz event as if everyone were really counting on a quiz event specifically is besides the point. It being a quiz doesn't matter. It being something for everyone to do besides farming dungeons/battlegrounds is what matters, and what everyone was mad about all along. That's exactly what I sent to EME when summarizing everyone's complaints.

Don't take it out on me. I've told them what I and other players wanted this whole time.