Has anyone found a blue box yet?

I searched four full zones so far and haven't found one, wondering if anyone else has.

Comments

• same, have been looking this whole time and haven't found any yet :cry:
  • I've seen a FEW people in global find 1, but most can't find anything (me included).
    If they don't increase the spawn rate there's really no point in looking for them, since farming dungeons would be faster and more rewarding >.>...
  • sorry...to ask..but what blue box?is this an event?
  • Yeah it's an event, there's a post about it on the front page
  • 5 zones no luck. q-q
  • they are very very rare.
    @Spacecats please increase the spawn rate.
  • they are very very rare.

Ok. Done.
  • edited May 26
    seriously, I remember doing a blue box event way back in opening year... They were rare-ish but you'd find one every 5 minutes or so just running around. Have yet to see one in two entire maps.. It needs to be at least somewhat comparable to if you were running dungeons or something, doesn't it? What is the use or fun of running around for 2 hours to get 10 tokens when we can just run 8 dungeons and get 40+ :surprised:
  • IronCloud wrote: »
    seriously, I remember doing a blue box event way back in opening year... They were rare-ish but you'd find one every 5 minutes or so just running around. Have yet to see one in two entire maps..

Yeah, it's fine if it's like 5min to find one.. but 50min and still nothing is a bit overkill xD!
  • Usually at start they seem they have low rate, hopefully they tweak numbers to reach an ideal spawn rate, I always like to hunt dem boxes didn't care much about rewards, Idk why but when you find one and break it you feel joyful lol
  • 52 minutes and no box! Really? :(
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    they are very very rare.

Ok. Done.

Oh, thanks (:
  • I've been looking since the stream went off and still no box. These spawn rates are abysmal.
  • @Spacecats

Do they only spawn on channel 1 or in a certain zone? My entire guild still has yet to find one since 4pm. With 20+ people searching all over the world, I would think someone would have found one by now lol. Is this the intended spawn rate for the blue box event?
  • Just put Griridon back on BG highlight, best way to farm tokens until now, and was also fun. The people who are coming up with this events are really out of touch with the game and have no idea what they are doing anymore.