[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

YOU FRICKIN DID IT SPACECATS

2»

Comments

• Nice job @Spacecats way to troll the players once again
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    2 hours 1 box. Not Happy :( Spawn rate Is serious crap. Even the Easter event spawn rate was better then this.
    Heres a fix
    >Slightly lower tokens and add more spawn
    > Add more spawn keep tokens as is cause it would make your players [filtered] happy cause all you've given us is a crap 5th birthday event so far

(on another note im only hunting this crap cause i want tuesday's Supposed stole)
  • did you guys expect to find 10 boxes in 1 hour? during prime time hours when everyone is farming?

give it time, less ppl will hunt and you'll find more. I heard you get 10/20/100 tokens if you find them, which is a lot more than running a dungeon which gives like 3.
  • Can we have either some new stuff added to the token shop then? Or just re-add some of the previous items. There really isn't a lot in the new token shop.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    wokthefok wrote: »
    did you guys expect to find 10 boxes in 1 hour? during prime time hours when everyone is farming?

give it time, less ppl will hunt and you'll find more. I heard you get 10/20/100 tokens if you find them, which is a lot more than running a dungeon which gives like 3.

I've found 7 in the last 20 minutes though...

6YcLXYF.jpg?1

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haynsworth wrote: »
    Can we have either some new stuff added to the token shop then? Or just re-add some of the previous items. There really isn't a lot in the new token shop.

the old items come back for last change it seems and new items. you can bank them if don't want the current items.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »
    did you guys expect to find 10 boxes in 1 hour? during prime time hours when everyone is farming?

I've found 7 in the last 20 minutes though...

6YcLXYF.jpg?1

You're hunting at 6AM.... lol. Not to mention I've scoured entire maps twice, on different channels and found 0. I just want to find any LOL.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I just found ONE... and it despawned. LOL.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    THE LEGEND GAVE US BLUE BOXES ????????????

What legend is this?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

100 boxes in one hour B)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up with 500 tokens today without running dungeons. I am fine and happy lol