[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 1/27 at 6pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

YOU FRICKIN DID IT SPACECATS

2»

Comments

• Nice job @Spacecats way to troll the players once again
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    2 hours 1 box. Not Happy :( Spawn rate Is serious crap. Even the Easter event spawn rate was better then this.
    Heres a fix
    >Slightly lower tokens and add more spawn
    > Add more spawn keep tokens as is cause it would make your players [filtered] happy cause all you've given us is a crap 5th birthday event so far

(on another note im only hunting this crap cause i want tuesday's Supposed stole)
  • did you guys expect to find 10 boxes in 1 hour? during prime time hours when everyone is farming?

give it time, less ppl will hunt and you'll find more. I heard you get 10/20/100 tokens if you find them, which is a lot more than running a dungeon which gives like 3.
  • Can we have either some new stuff added to the token shop then? Or just re-add some of the previous items. There really isn't a lot in the new token shop.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    wokthefok wrote: »
    did you guys expect to find 10 boxes in 1 hour? during prime time hours when everyone is farming?

give it time, less ppl will hunt and you'll find more. I heard you get 10/20/100 tokens if you find them, which is a lot more than running a dungeon which gives like 3.

I've found 7 in the last 20 minutes though...

6YcLXYF.jpg?1

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haynsworth wrote: »
    Can we have either some new stuff added to the token shop then? Or just re-add some of the previous items. There really isn't a lot in the new token shop.

the old items come back for last change it seems and new items. you can bank them if don't want the current items.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »
    did you guys expect to find 10 boxes in 1 hour? during prime time hours when everyone is farming?

I've found 7 in the last 20 minutes though...

6YcLXYF.jpg?1

You're hunting at 6AM.... lol. Not to mention I've scoured entire maps twice, on different channels and found 0. I just want to find any LOL.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I just found ONE... and it despawned. LOL.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    THE LEGEND GAVE US BLUE BOXES ????????????

What legend is this?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

100 boxes in one hour B)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up with 500 tokens today without running dungeons. I am fine and happy lol