Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• Found a box and it dropped nothing.......

If you're in a party it's possible for it to drop in front of a party member that is close to you instead. It's really odd behavior but it happens occasionally.
  • I've significantly increased the spawn rate on blue boxes. An hour is way too long to search for one, so I feel your guys' pain. The new spawn rate is over double what it was before.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I've significantly increased the spawn rate on blue boxes. An hour is way too long to search for one, so I feel your guys' pain. The new spawn rate is over double what it was before.

iono man, feels like click bait
  • Still can't find any.

I feel like the rate should be pretty high. It's not like it drops mats or anything, just tokens.
    I also think that the respawn rate should be heightened.
  • 50 (10/10/20/10) in half hour. Two of them were near within 15 meters. Was in underpopulated areas.
    After that in 15 mins found more 30(10/10/10).

Thus is waaaay better than healing VHNM till madness
  • XkIqDiK.jpg
    ty spacecat :)
  • see trolling won't help, actual feedback does. Tnx @Spacecats, would you please consider my thread about possible loots? if it is too much I get it :3
  • There are reports of boxes despawning the moment you attack them, could you look into it?
  • Accelion wrote: »
    There are reports of boxes despawning the moment you attack them, could you look into it?

O.o like before, some of them despawn after awhile, but I didn't see any reports on CH tho for attacking them. But yeah could be looked into.
  • The drop rate is pretty pretty bad still, whole maps and 0 boxes. So far I found a total of 3 boxes only! Waste of time imo and no fun at all if you arent finding anything.
    Wishing back 2016 :(
  • The drop rate sould be the same as old mongo events, this is just waaaay to low :(
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I've significantly increased the spawn rate on blue boxes. An hour is way too long to search for one, so I feel your guys' pain. The new spawn rate is over double what it was before.

@Spacecats do we need to do something for the change to take place? ex. close and reopen game? because i am searching. I really do. even in channels and i see nothing has changed. so far i have searched the area of dragonfall and found 4, 2 of which were close to each other. but other than that nothing feels changed. nothing on habere too and i'm gonna search other teritories now.

If need be you can lower the drop rate and raise the spawn rate. The actual result will be the same but your effort will be rewarded freaquently.
  • edited May 27
    ^
    preach, I've looked in some places like essencia creak and dragonfall as well and I've been looking all over in diff chs, only 4 boxes so far ;v; (better than none I guess ! ^^)
  • Confirm I didn't find in zones of sylvanoth too!
    Looked in upped ones - 6

Looked in Southern Shara - 4-5
    3-4 in popoland.
    Nothing in southern in Arun.
  • I farmed 260 tokens around 1 and half farm, I think the respawn is rotating to make it balance, had ppl that even farm around 1k for couple of hours of farm. change places time to time. I usually do that and worked for me.